I'm Yours

It had been a while since Trey's proposal and three things have happened. One, three nights after Trey proposed we were married with Brother John as the minister, two, I had moved into the shack with Trey and three, my belly was beginning to swell. Momma was so excited with everything that was happening, but papa hadn't spoken to me once. I would think he was happy to finally get rid of me.

"Vannah, get yer ass up gal" I rolled my eyes as Trey tried for the third time today to get me up. This baby inside of me had me tired and sick all the time. I wanted it to come out, everyday. I even talked to, asking it to hurry up and come out.

"Trey lea me lone ya here, I ain't got no pickin ta do today, so let me sleep" Trey came over and laid on top of me, minding my small belly.

"I thought ya want ta learn ta read, but aight Vannah" I quickly got up making him fall off me and on the ground. I laughed at him and he just gave me a big smile before leaning up and kissing my lips.

"Don play Trey, ya know I wan to" Trey took a book from the back of his pants and I smiled. He was actually going to do this. I would never tell him I wanted to read so I could write to Johnathan, since I was pregnant Miss had me walk to the mailbox to get and bring her letters. I felt bad, but I had married Trey and we had sex so much this was probably his baby. Probably, right? It's just I felt like when the baby did come Trey was going to be livid with me. I know this a mulatto baby i'm carrying.

"Okay, so lets start wit ya ABCS, this an a, say a" i looked down at what he was pointing to and repeated the letters after him.

"Dam gal ya learn fast" i smiled and kissed him again as we kept going over more letters. I know I could learn to love Trey, but I'm never going to be a proper wife to him if I keep on holding on to John.

"Trey ya luv me" He stopped reading and looked down at me and kissed me softly, he had never kissed me like that.

"More dan anythang in dis whole wide world Vannah" I gripped his chin and pulled his mouth down to mine.

"Don know if it dis baby or what, but i nee ya to mak luv ta me Trey" Trey put the book under his bed and leaned on top of me. He softly kissed my lips again, making me smile.

'What you smilin so hard fo gal" His hands started pulling my shift up over my swollen belly as he kissed down to my stomach.

"I lik when ya kiss like dat" He went further down and parted my legs before kissing my lower lips. i gripped the sheets and arched my back.

"I lik when ya kiss dat too" He chuckled and I gripped the sheets tighter, feeling his laughter vibrate through my entire body it felt so good.

(Sex Scene, Sex Scene, WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!!!)

Trey sat up after a while and pulled the shift off my entire body. The cold in the room made my chocolate nipples stiff as a board and I knew the pleasure I was going to receive when Trey smiled at them.

"Their gettin so much bigger, go hav milk for days for our lil one" I giggled at that as he bent down and took one in his mouth. I moaned and gripped the back of his head, trying to force more in.

"Not if ya drank it all from ha" His fingers trailed across my thighs and went between my legs parting the lips of my pussy. He began to play with that sensitive nub and I moaned loudly again.

"I luv dem beautiful noises ya make Vannah" his fingers found their way inside me and I moved my hips like he showed me. My head fell back as he switched to my  other nipple. I took Trey's shirt off as he kicked his pants off and lowered me down. I opened my legs for him as his fingers were still buried to the hilt inside of me. He pulled them out slowly and put them in his mouth. i loved when he tasted me. it made me feel like I was inside him now.