Stay Wit Me

There that baby goes again, crying. It seems that's all he ever does is cry. Once again Trey is missing too. This has been steady for the last three months. I wake up to a crying baby and no Trey. Once I got the baby settled down, I would pass out, wake up, and Trey was there like nothing ever happened. Once I got River to latch on, he began to drink greedily from me. as I rocked him. 

"Whea daddy at River, huh, mama git em good when he git hea, ain't she" I cooed to my little boy. The more time went on the more he looked like Johnathan and it scared me. Maybe that's why Trey was gone all the time, maybe he was tired of being around another man's baby. Tears sprang to my eyes as I felt pain in my heart.

"I known it would happen, I known it, I fell in luv wit em anyways, don cha eva fall in luv, ya hea me River" The door to our small shack opened and Trey came in looking and smelling wrong. His eyes held a glaze and he had a small frown on his face.

"Trey, were ya drinkin" He looked up at me like he just noticed me for the first time. He bit his lip and ignored my question as he took off his clothes and laid in the bed. After making sure River was sleep, I put him in his hay bed and bundled him up and then I laid down next to Trey.

"Trey, I know ya hea me, whea ya been at dis time o'night" Trey ignored me with his back turned to me, and tears started to fall down my eyes. I tried not to sob but it came anyway.

"Is say I sorry Trey, I says it ova and ova, you gon leave me" I felt Trey move over and he wiped the tears from my eyes as he held my body protectively against his own.

"Don't cry my gal, my beautiful gal, I don deserve you none Vannah, I told you, yous stuck wit me foeva, didn' I" I nodded my head and snuggled in closer to him.

"You ain't even touch me Trey, non since River been born, I got ta fat didn' I" He laughed at me as he touched my rounded hips and my plump butt.

"Ya perfect Vannah" I frowned at him and sat up. He looked so tired and so pained, I knew exactly what to do to make him better. 

"Mama say nuff time wen by, my body ready gin fo you" I said as I let my hand travel down between his legs.

"If I mak luv to ya Vannah, you gon be round again" I smiled at him before kissing his lips. 

"Is known that Trey"

"Ya want another"

"I want one dat look lik you" I could see the beautiful lust in Trey's eyes and the small smirk that would indicate his happiness towards me.

"Ya mean dat baby, ya wan carry my seed" I slowly nodded my head as I pulled Trey on top of me. He immediately kissed me with a bruising strength My lips tingled from the roughness of his usually soft lips. 

(Warning sex scene)

Trey brought my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down on it, causing a moan to escape from my lips. I ran my nails softly down his back as he nudged himself between my legs. What was unusually soft moments ago, was thick and heavy resting against my womanhood. Trey ground on top of me causing the friction of his heavy, hot veined dick to rub against my clit. I swear I felt a orgasm coming from that. Grabbing the back of his neck I brought our lips together again. As his tongue entered my mouth, he entered me, making me moan loudly. I placed a hand over my mouth so we wouldn't wake River. Trey pulled my legs up so that I could see my knees and hit something deep inside me that brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't hold my moan in at the feeling of that. His lips went to my neck, sucking and nibbling here and there. God I missed this so much.

"I love you Trey" I said as I looked in his eyes to see him looking vacant, all of a sudden I realized his movements were becoming rougher, harder, forced. What was once giving me pleasure, was now starting to hurt. Sex had never hurt before, except that time with Percy. I called out Treys name, asking him to slow down but its like he didn't hear me. Okay now this was hurting for real.

"Trey, stop, pleas' Trey ya's hurtin me" I began to push against his chest, punching him when he still didn't move. Tears flooded my eyes, why was he doing this? I guess River realized his mother was hurting and started crying again, making Trey snap out of it finally. He pulled out of me quickly with wet eyes.

"Baby, Vannah, I aint mean it, I's sorry, I ain't mean ta " He looked down at me as I got up ta get River and I saw a tear fall.

"Da fuck is wrong wit ya Trey" I asked as I put my nipple in Rivers mouth to quiet him. Trey shook his head and sat at the edge of the bed his face in his hands.

'Ya bleeding, and I hurt ya" He said like he was questioning the reality of what happened. Once I got River settled I put him back in his cot and saw behind Trey. wrapping my legs around his lower back.

"i's okay now Trey, ya jus too rough is all" I said kissing the back of his neck.

"i jus wan ya happy, I's supposs ta always make ya happy Vannah, Is fuckin it up" I shook my head no and laid my face against the horrible raised scars on his back. Softly kissing each one until I heard a moan leave his lips. 

"Try gain, I's on top" I said smiling against his neck. I was still a little sore, but that didn't stop me from wanting my husband. I made Trey lay back and got on top of him, slowly sliding myself down on his impressive length. His eyes became vacant again and I pressed my lips down onto his.

"I's here Trey, stay wit me" Even though his eyes were open, it's as if he opened them and recognized me.

'Vannah" I nodded my head and squealed when he sat up and gripped my ass, pulling me in tighter against him. I rocked my hips, feeling Trey hit a spot inside me with every movement I made. My nails dug into his back as he moved with me, placing soft kisses all over. 

"Trey" I moaned as his fingers made their way to my clit and he slowly rubbed it. Feeling my orgasm take me by surprise I yelled out his name, as my walls clenched around his penis, I felt this warmness inside of me that I wanted more of. Trey grunted in my ear and smacked my ass as we both slowed our movements until we sat still holding each other.

'Dat was amazin Trey, but too fast, again" I asked with a smile on my face. Trey kissed me softy three times before turning us around.

"Yeah" Was his only reply before he started moving inside me again. God he felt so good inside me.

..............................

"I love you Vannah" Trey whispered in my ear as he made love to me while we were both on our sides. I don't know how long we had been having sex, but I would have fallen asleep by now if I could stop moaning from how good I was feeling. Another orgasm hit me as I felt Trey fill me again and before I could tell him I love him back, darkness had overtaken me.

THIS IS A FILLER, FORGIVE ME FOR HAVING SUCH A SHORT ADD!!!