NICO - They Left Me

• Dedicated to Matt

OMG! Guess what? It's a Nico chapter!! *cue happiness, cheers, party balloons* this chapter is dedicated to my best friend Matt. He is like my Leo and a bit like Hazel. He is so funny and is nearly as weird as me. Nearly. Hence why we're friends. I dedicated it to him because he also reminds me of Hazel. He helps me through tough times and is always there for me. Like Hazel is for Nico. Thanks Matt!

💕💕💕

I think I am going insane. Or slightly more insane. I was practising my shadow jumping. Why? It's hard work and it leaves you drained. I have been practising ever since the Seven defeated Gaia. I have gotten pretty good at it. I was jumping about the ship when I saw Alyssa. I smiled as I remembered the kiss we shared in the woods. Too bad she only kissed me to distract me from her pinning me against the tree. I decided to scare her to enact my revenge. Once I was about 2 metres away from her I stopped. I couldn't help it. Her reflection was-was- never mind. See what I mean? Insane.  To top it all off, Alyssa feints. 

I took Alyssa to a room in the ship but shortly after, Leo announced (literally) that we had arrived at Camp Jupiter. It wasn't exactly what I expected. There were empousai, Manticore and Gryphons everywhere. I got straight into it. Flipping, stabbing any enemy that got in my way. I turned to see how everyone else was going and I'm lucky I did. I watched as Alyssa was cornered by 2 empousai. I panicked and yelled her name. She yelled back, telling me to watch my back. I turned around and saw a very large stinger heading my way. I went to go and help Alyssa but found myself gob-smacked. She had her hands on her hair. In the light, her hair flashed with lines of blue. I sat there and watched as she tackled everything in her path. She jumped off of manitcore’s, stabbed empousai, killing everything in her path. Looking hot while doing it. She smiled when she hit the last empousa named Kelli. Kelli claimed that the daughter of Zeus was in the Lotus Hotel and had no chance in stopping 'them'. I still don't know who 'them' is. Frank went all praetor on us and took her inside. I had to 'guard' the ship, meaning that they want me in the ship so I don't scare anyone.

I sigh. Man, I need to get over this girl. How do I even like her? I just met her. She's 14! Well, actually, so am I. Damn it! I need to find some cons amongst all these pros. I heard a knock at the door.

"What?' I huffed.

"Calm down Nico, it's me" Hazel walked in and I grunted.

"You need to be with her" she spoke. I sat up and looked at her wide-eyed.

"H-how-"

"Please, I am so much better with relationships then you" she stated.

"Says the one dating a guy 2 years older than her" I mumbled.

"Hey! At least I had the guts to ask him out!"

"Not even"

"I-shut up" she muttered, obviously defeated. I smiled. She sounded like Bianca. I feel my eyes tear up. I still miss her.

"She's fine now, Nico. I am sure" Hazel said, knowing what I was thinking about. I smiled. I may not have Bianca but I am lucky to have Hazel. At least I have one sister. My thoughts began to trail to Alyssa. I wonder what she's doing now?

"She's talking to Reyna"

Damn. Sucks to be her.

"Not really, Reyna likes her, surprisingly"

How?

"Reyna got all protective and leader-like. Alyssa stood her ground and snapped back at her with some aggression"

Oh.

"She's your girlfriend"

No. Wait.

"Have I been saying all that out loud?" I asked. Hazel laughed and nodded.

"Yes" she managed. I face-palmed.

"Really?"

"Yes, man, you're worse than Alyssa"

"Is that a compliment? I mean, after everything that just happened-"

"She was pretty bad-ass. Who knew hair ties were so useful?"

"I know. At least we don't need to get her a weapon" Hazel stated. I nodded.

"She's pretty smart"

"Do you mean smart-" she paused "-or pretty?"

I groaned. "Shut up". She laughed.

I heard a knock at the door. Hazel opened it and I saw a stunning blonde.

"Quit staring Nico, it's not nice" Hazel grinned and walked out. Leaving Alyssa and I alone.

"Come here to finish our previous conversation?" I asked. I smirked as her face turned a shade of pink.

"A-as much as I-you want too, I have come to ask you to teach me how to fight" she answered. My smile faltered.

"Me?"

"No Grover"

"Oh"

"Yes you"

"I knew that. But why?" I asked.  

"Why not?"

"Touché"

"So-whaddoyasay"

"What?"

"What do you say?" she slowed down.

"Yeah sure" I finished. She smiled. Don't say it, Nico. Don't!

"So can we finish our other conversation yet?" I asked. Nico! You idiot! Why did you go and say that? To my surprise she walked over to me and chuckled. Her face inches from mine. Her eyes moving from my mouth to my eyes.

"You wish". She said that and opened the door. I was stunned. She did NOT just do that. She giggled.

"Bye Ni-"

"Wait". If she's going to be like that, then I'm playing along. I shadow-jumped so that I was right in front of her. I saw the look in her eyes and smirked. She was stunned. Ha, two can play this game. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer. Her face, once again, was inches from mine.

"You're an idiot Nico. I have seen what you were taught, I don't you to kiss me anymore" she breathed.

"You're right. I am an idiot" I stated and kissed her. I felt her relax, then pull me closer and kiss me back.

Instantly, I feel her drop. I caught her before she fell.

"Emily! Shut up! I can kiss who I bloody well want to" she mumbled.

"Who's Emily?"

"You are not the boss of me"

"Alyssa, who are you talking to?" I asked.

"He's your what?!" she screamed. I watched her reflection in the cleanliness of the floor change. All of a sudden, she jumped up and bolted down the corridor of the ship. I was left standing in my room. Confused. And most of all, shocked. I have two questions for that girl.

Who is Emily? And how the hell is Bianca her reflection?

💕💕💕

OMG! My mind is having a small heart attack. Is yours? I would like to ask you all a favour. If I get more than 100 votes, I will do a POV/Chapter of Emily. :) Thanks for reading!