BIANCA - She's Not Dead Exactly..

BIANCA-

It’s been 2 days since Alyssa died. Nico isn’t the same. Neither is Bobby, Matthew or Leo. They all feel responsible. Leo most of all. Nico didn’t scream or cry or anything. He wasn’t shocked in the least when I appeared.

We have set a course for Alaska. We are going to help Hazel and Frank. Percy and Annabeth would be on course now, after getting Tyson. Ella is with them, no doubt. She is one smart creature.

After doing some investigating of my own, I figured out what really happened in the Judgement Pavilion and the truth about Alyssa’s death.

“Bianca, you said you have some news?” Bobby asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, bring everyone here”

No shorter than 5 minutes; Bobby, Matthew, Leo and Nico were all gathered around on the top deck.

“Okay. Boys, biggest thing of all. Alyssa wasn’t sent to Elysium, Asphodel nor the Fields of Punishment”

“But they are the only options for a soul to go. I heard Thanatos -”

“- Thanatos is working with Tartarus” I snapped. Nico glared at me wide – eyed.

“Then what? She’s where Bianca? I saw her” Nico hissed.

“You saw Alyssa. The Alyssa” I answered. “You claimed to have seen a live body. You did. Alyssa wasn’t sent to Elysium, Asphodel, etc because she isn’t a soul. She isn’t dead, exactly”

“What do you mean ‘exactly’?” Leo piped in.

“In that hour, the hour her heart stopped beating, she was dead. Obviously, using this advantage, Thanatos took her soul instantly to the Underworld. What he didn’t see was that her heart began beating again, which means that she came back to life” I explained.

“Then why isn’t she here?” Bobby asked.

“Because her soul was already in the Underworld. Without a soul, Alyssa’s body substituted it for the second one in her body. Mine”

“Okay. But where is Alyssa now?” Matthew questioned.

“And she’s immortal, Bianca. She can’t be killed” Leo stated.

“Hang on a minute here. Leo; she is immortal which is why her heart began beating again. It was my soul that caused her to be immortal. You see, a demi-god has two parts to their soul. The human part and the godly part. What Nico saw in the Underworld, the live body is Alyssa. Blood pumping, heart beating, full of life Alyssa”

“Continue” Nico gestured.

“The body you see before you, is me. My body. However, my body possesses one part of my soul. The demi-god part. If Alyssa ever comes back, this body will deteriorate and I will return to her body”