PUBLISHED BOOK

Hii everyone,

I have some pretty exciting news 😊

For a while now i've been working on a special 'project'. This project is something very dear to my heart, I've honestly poured myself into this. If you followed me on instagram you probably know what this is. Recently I've created my own poetry account where i lost myself into words and emotions and i don't regret it one bit because I realized that sometimes along the road of life we need to get lost to truly find ourselves.

I was finally able to publish a book i've been very passionate about and though it's not a novel, it's poetry, i call this the start of many published works hopefully.

My poetry book is called 'Tell Me a Story', it's concept is that of a fantasy/fairytale perspective towards a realistic outlook. I strongly believe that there is always a connection to fictional literature and our reality and that was my driving force with this book.

I've dedicated this book to all my readers of Fatal Alliances and Damned and every and anyone who supports me along this journey.

It truly would mean a lot to me for the continued support in this poetry book. Those of you who already ordered my book and are going to, thank you so much for believing in me. I appreciate each and every one of you.

For a taste of my poetry style you can follow me on Instagram @celinempoetry

My book 'Tell Me a Story' is now available for purchase on Amazon on both ebook and paperback. (THE LINK IS ALSO IN MY BIO HERE IN WATTPAD) ❤

Love Always,
Celine.