Fatal Alliances Bonus Chapter Update

Hi loves! Fatal Alliances Bonus Chapter + TSHF: Good News & Bad News.

So this is a little update in regards to the bonus chapters of Fatal Alliances. My email which I usually send the bonus chapters from is currently down so I'm working on getting it up and running again! I know, it kinda sucks that I have to pause and figure this out now. I'm really sad about that :( I'm most active on Instagram so if you'd like you can follow me there for any updates about the chapters and when it's working again. 

This is my IG: @ celinekmahadeo

 https://www.instagram.com/celinekmahadeo/?hl=en  (Link's also in my Wattpad Bio)

I'm really surprised that so many of you are interested in the chapters so thank you for that wonderful support. ilysm. Be sure to stay connected with me on IG for more info on it. It's the only place I can really keep you guys updated on everything to the extent that I want.

In Good News though; a new chapter of The Saints Have Fallen is updated and posted on my blog 'The Catalog by Celine'. Hope you enjoy it! And please leave your feedback, it helps me so SO much <3 Thanks!

The Saints Have Fallen BLURB:

After being stripped of his title as a God and turned into a demon in the presence of his brother, Yuri was banished to earth to live amongst the humans whom he hates. 200 years later, a young girl shows up at his doorstep holding both his life and death in her hands whilst not having any idea of the power in which she possesses.

Excerpt:

The scent of smoke tickled through my nostrils. I coughed and twisted, feeling cold and damp. My heavy eyelids peeled themselves open tiredly. My heart stopped at the image before me. The snow-haired man sat before me, observing me in my sleep while smoking a pipe nonchalantly. A flush of blushed panic shocked through my body.

"You creep!" I shrieked, threw a pillow at him, and missed in reflex. I was mortified. Did he really sit there watching me sleep while my clothing thinned upon my body due to the rain? What a perv.

Unbothered, he exhaled a cloud of smoke. "What is a perv and why are you screaming?"

I blinked. How did he...?

"You are quite an ugly creature, I must admit." He continued.

Did he just call me ugly? My eye twitched. The nerve of this guy.

"Oh, says the one who's trying to observe and take advantage of the poor helplessly soaked sleeping lady on your sofa."

He frowned in confusion, "I do not see any lady, only a filthy little rug rat perched with drool from her mouth staining my sofa." He stood and turned, "However, if it makes you feel any better, you do not have much for me to observe in order to 'take advantage' of."