EPILOGUE

Ta da! :D

I'm done. Finally.

So, I hope you all like it.

I'd also like to thank each and every one of you all for reading this story. It's really close to my heart and your support means the world to me.

Love you :)

Also, don't forget to read the note at the ending! :D

And do leave your vote and comment if you like.

<3

* * * * * *

7 Years Later

I stared at the snow coloured dress adorned with diamond-like beads and the loveliest lace design before me. The feeling swallowed me like I was drowning in all my fantasies. I would never forget it. It was the most cherished memory I had. The cool, Caribbean Sea breeze had tousled my hair to perfection as I walked along the isle towards my new life. I remembered every detail. How the waves crashed along the shoreline , the innocent giggles of the little girls as I walked along and the nervous blush that kept creeping up my face as I looked towards my future.

It was perfect.

The sudden sound of soft laughter snapped me back to the present.

Standing from the chair, I tucked my long dark hair behind my ears, adjusting my pink flowing dress neatly and scanned my eyes around the room to find the source of the noise that I knew too well. That angelic little sound.

With a smile, I slowly walked across the room and spoke in a playful tone, "I wonder- I wonder- who could that be? Who could be hiding from me?"

The giggle got a little louder and hushed as I said that.

"Hmm..." I continued, playing coy that I did not know where the person was, "Wherever will I find her?"

"Is she....Behind the door?" I playfully pretended to look and acted disappointed, "Oh dear, she isn't."

With a playful sigh, I neared the bed and smiled knowing the person was under the bed, "Maybe.. just maybe...she's under the bed!" I exclaimed and caught the little four year old angel who screamed happily as I hugged her.

"Amelia," I sighed as I sat her on my lap and pushed her dark hair away from her face to reveal her sterling silver eyes much like her father's, "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to sit still until I come back?"

"I was bored." She pouted and stated in that sweet little tone as she got off my lap.

When she did that, I noticed that the side of her white dress had been torn.

"Lia!" I pulled her back to examine how the dress got ruined, "What happened here?"

She said nothing and I sighed tiredly.

"You never listen, do you?"

"Ron pulled me and tore it." Amelia answered quietly.

"Is he with daddy?"

"No, Ron and I were playing."

"And where's Anna?" I sighed.

"With daddy. She's asleep."

"Mommy!" I heard a soft cheerful sound call out to me and hug me gently from behind.

"Ronald, what did you do to your sister's dress?" I frowned at the six year old with eyes like the colour of the earthy ground and hair as dark as the night sky.