5 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

Today it was my marriage- the day I will become Mrs.

The day I become his.

And here I am sitting dejected-

I don't know just how many years consisting of how many damn days passed that I haven't dreamt about this day. But its all so messed up- because the man of my dreams doesn't even spare a glance at me.

lets still hope for the best- maybe I can make him fall in love with me.

The occasion was going smooth.

Everyone was enjoying- and I was there standing like an idiot unable to realise that this is not a dream.

Everything was going normal except the kissing part which was a mere peck just to wrap up with the event.

Even though a mere peck it was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

The after party was going Ravishing where I had some my ex friends invited by my parents- Ex cuz I was basically taking away their bias. I had to meet loads of bitches as well. But it was bearable.

The BTS boys treated me so well- and I guess I did a pretty job by preventing myself from drooling over the boys and to make them believe that I didn't know them.

Soon it was time to leave. I was heading towards the door when suddenly I felt a hand slip around my waist as he pulled me close.

Jeon Jungkook just held me tight- his tattooed arm resting on my waist.

Like how fo we breath bitches ?

"Get hold of yourself and smile, cameras are out there"

Jungkook whispered into my ears which were probably going to explode owing to that warm and hot breath of his on my ears.

Even though this marriage held no significance to him but I Just couldn't stop simping over the fact that he was looking perfect and he was my husband.