7 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

" You are late."

That cold yet soft voice of the Angel- I mean jerk seated opposite to me had his angry tone pierce through my red nervous ears.

"Sorry Jungk-"

I was harshly cut off by making a contact with his ragged eyes.

There it was so prominent- that enraged frown on his perfect- I mean ugly face-

" JUNGKOOK?"
Giving out a sarcastic laugh he once again had his eyes fixated on me.

" Who gave you the freaking permission to call me by my name!?"

That so very serious tone of him sent a shiver down my already frozen spine.

All this time I didn't even realise that my head was dropped down afraid of making contact with those deadly eyes of him.

It's such a shame that those beautiful bright round eyes which made me fall for this boy so hard is the cause of my fear right now.

"You are no different to me than an unworthy peasant so you call me young master or better don't even call me. I don't wanna hear that awful voice of yours"
He harshly voiced out.

 I don't wanna hear that awful voice of yours" He harshly voiced out

My nerves gave up , 'numb' thats what I was.

'No! No fucking way... This can't be the jungkook we armies fight for. This is definitely not that kookie who flashes his bunny smile and put those millions of hearts on fire. This boy in front of me is nothing but a monster with heavenly physical features.

"Our relationship is just for show off, so practice your acting skills for then"

with that he left, barely touching his dinner. I tried my best in finishing my supper with out the outbreak of those innumerable emotions which were so eager to free themselves.