16 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

Finally!!! Jeju!! I am in Jeju- Jeju Island.

I was giggling to myself fixated on my seat.

It took mere 1 hour till our safe land at the Jeju international airport followed by the typical monotonous situation of the fans screaming and wishing us luck.

I was too preoccupied by the sight hugging me to realise that we already arrived at the hotel.

The hotel was what we call a 7 star royal hotel. Just one glimpse was enough to designate it's royalty.

"Here"
Jungkook handed me the keys.

"Huh"
I unintentionally asked him back-

"Cease that dreaming for fucks sake!"

Fine! Douchebag.

"Why are you giving me these key?"

"To have them for meal, what else!
Obviously to unlock our suit, dumbwit"

The way he said our made me Fangirl over him so hard.

Not me finding a basic statement seductive af-

My inner goddess was all dressed , pom poms in hand, cheering the golden maknae.

NOOO He is a taken man.

I instantaneously recalled the memories.

Y/N'S POV

Arriving at the suit , I got all dazzled. I was extremely happy mind you not because the place is huge and expensive.

It's because this was my first tour with someone outside Seoul. Till now it has only been school and college picnics.

"You are you giggling so much!! I mean last night you were so not coming yet now you are scaring the soul outta me."
He commented settling himself up on the snug bed.

" He commented settling himself up on the snug bed