Chapter 9

Meanwhile~ 

The adventure kids were running with Shaggy and Scooby until they closed a door behind them, locking it to get away from the ghosts. 

"I think we lost them, Uncle Shaggy" Ann said.

"Yeah..." Teeders and the rest of the adventure kids all nodded in agreement.

"Scoob, we made it" Shaggy told his dog. 

But just then, this giant, pink, weird looking monster that highly resembled a familiar sweet treat appeared right behind the group.  

"You should never have locked those locks" The monster grinned evilly to them. "Now you're stuck in here with me! The Cotton Candy Glob!" 

"Cotton... Candy... Glob?" Shaggy, Scooby and the kids all said at the same time. The duo was scared at first while the kids just looked a bit confused. 

"Yes" The Cotton Candy Glob laughed evilly. 

Shaggy and Scooby then looked back at the monster, not scared, but overjoyed as it felt like they were in Heaven and attacked the monster by eating it with the kids quickly joining in, since this monster was literally made out of cotton candy. 

"No! I'll give you cavities!" The Cotton Candy Glob cried as he was being eaten. 

"Screw that!" Brock shouted, not seeming to care. 

After the gang had eaten the whole cotton candy monster, they went back to running in order to get the control panel to the Monster Hive and stop all this scary monster madness. 

"Hey, like not so fast!" Shaggy called to the kids, as he and Scooby were having trouble keeping up with them. "We're trying to digest" 

"Well could you do it faster?!" Cynthia asked them, since they still had a job to do. 

Meanwhile with the rest of the gang~

"I don't see Shaggy, Scooby or the kids anywhere" Fred said, while the gang had been looking around for them. 

"Oh, my poor babies" Jane felt like she was going to cry, thinking the worst for her children while being comforted by her husband Walter. 

"The poor guys are probably running around helpless and terrified" Daphne said worriedly. 

But just then, Scooby, Shaggy and the adventure kids came out of the elevator, making an entrance while they all looked very satisfied after they had eaten a whole giant cotton candy monster. 

"Hey, guys!" The adventure kids greeted the rest of the gang casually. 

"Oh, kids!" Jane sighed, relieved to see that they were okay. 

"What exactly happened back there?" Jacob couldn't help but ask the kids what they had gotten into. 

"This is like the greatest day of our lives, Scoob" Shaggy smiled to his dog. "Finally, a monster we could sink our teeth into!"

"Reah!" Scooby smiled back. 

"Hey, I'm kind of thirsty" Brock then said. 

"I wonder if there's a Liter-sized Soda Glob anywhere?" Shaggy joked. 

"Yeah, I'm still hungry" David agreed with him. 

"Come on, guys" Walter told the cowardly duo while Fred took the control panel from them. "We have to hurry!"

The whole gang started running, soon coming inside to the Monster Hive. 

"Come on!" Fred told the gang. "We have to get this control panel back before-"