Chapter 8

"You did it, Scoob!" The gang cheered for the great dane while Fred pulled into the old mining town. 

The gang all got out of the van with the control panel in hand. 

"Alright, gang. The Monster Hive is right over there" Fred told the team. 

"Alright, let's get this control panel and plug her in" Walter said, ready to end this monster madness. 

"Yeah!" The kids cheered in agreement. 

But just then, The Black Knight Ghost came out on his horse, ready to stop the Mystery gang from achieving their goal. "You go nowhere, knaves" 

"What now?" Teeders asked in worry.  

"You guys take the long way around" Fred told the others, then turned to the Black Knight. "And I'll hold him off"

The Black Knight growled as it was down to the two of them. 

"Come on" Jane told the kids, ushering them away. 

"You can take him" Walter told his old friend before going off with his wife and kids. 

"Go get him, Fred" Shaggy told the blond. 

Daphne looked worried the most for Fred for obvious reasons, but she soon followed after the others, knowing they still had a job to do. 

The Black Knight Ghost laughed while the rest of the gang went off. Fred soon found a motorcycle he would use it for his steed and a pipe as his sword. It soon became like horse jousting as Fred and the Black Knight were ready to face off each other. 

Meanwhile~

The rest of the gang was running as fast as they could to get inside to stop all this, until a familiar electric ghost cut them off. 

"AAH!" The kids screamed, hiding behind Walter, Jane and the others. 

The kids were scared. Daphne however glared at the 10,000 Volt Ghost. 

"You guys go" She told the others. "I'll take care of Sparky"

"Daphne, no!" Walter cried out to the redhead. "You could be killed!"

"I'll be fine" Daphne tried to assure her friend. "Just get that control panel to the Hive. Go!"

The rest of the gang looked worried for Daphne but soon nodded firmly and went on without her. 

"Come on, kids! Let's go!" Jane told the adventure kids, leading them to safety away from the electrifying monster. 

Daphne got in her fighting position, ready to face this horrifying, deadly electric ghost. 

"Ooh, scary" The 10,000 Volt Ghost taunted her. 

"Taste the pain, Mr. Glowy Ugly Thing" Daphne glared. 

Daphne tried fighting the electrifying ghost, but soon went flying into the air.  

"OH, NO!" The adventure kids gasped, looking back as they saw what happened. 

But the gang couldn't stop now as they kept on going. But soon, they ran into more trouble. 

The gang gasped and hid behind a corner, nearly being seen by not one, but three monsters! The Ghost Clown, Space Kook, and The Ghost of Redbeard. 

"I hate clowns" Cynthia groaned. 

"Why did it have to be these jerks" Brock complained about the monsters. 

"Like, how are we gonna get past those goons?" Shaggy asked. "There are three of them"  

"I'll go" Walter didn't hesitate to distract the monsters all on his own. He was about to head out but was stopped by someone who had grabbed his arm.