Chapter 13

Heeey guys, sorry I havent updated in soooooooo long but I was getting a bad response to this story so I decided not to deleate it but put it on hold and focus on my new story :D by the way, if you want check out my new story okay :D so enjoy! xx

*Louis' P.O.V*

I groaned and hopped of the floor. Rubbing my head, i headed for the stairs where Haz waited with a phone in one hand and a checky smile on his face.

"What is it Haz, its like 6 in the morning?" I asked rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep. He motioned with one hand to the lounge, then held his finger to his mouth silencing me. I followed him down the stairs and into the large, warm room.

"What?" I whispered irratably, I hate waking up early unless it is to prank someone. Harry just chuckled silently and pointed to a small ball covered in blankets. It dawned on me, Zayn and Rylee spent the night together. Harry's grin grew larger as he raisesed his Iphone and pointed it at the couple asleep on the couch. Click.

Rylee shot upright, eyes flashing in terror and shock, her hair devilish.

"what the hell did you do?" She shouted at Harry.

"Nothing, maybe we should ask you that question" He winked gesturing to her wild hair.

"Nothing we ju-" She said blushing, Harry just winked at her.

"Your secret is safe with me"He replied cutting her off "Do you have a twitter? we will follow you."

"Yeah it @RyDevine" She said as Harry searched through twitter.

"Woah, who's the girl with you in your d.p?" Harry asked his eyes wide

"That would be Sam" She laughed as Harry tapped on his phone. Her smile was quickly wiped off when her phone started beeping.

*Rylee's P.O.V*

*Twitter Notification* Harry Styles has followed you.

This was followed by another beep

*Twitter Notification* Harry Styles has mentioned you in a tweet. I quickly opened twitter and scrolled through the ever growing number of tweets until I reached Harry's tweet:

"Aren't @RyDevine and @zaynmalik such a cute couple ;)" below was a picture of me fast asleep on Zayn's bare chest, smiles visible on both of our faces.

"I would run if I was you" Lou laughed as I glared angrily at Harry.

"Smart idea Lou" I agreed as Harry let out a quiet gulp. I jumped over the sofa and ran towards Harry, who ran away screaming.

"Harold Edward Styles" I hollered "get back here!" I chased him around the room until we were interrupted by Harry's phone ringing obnoxiously loud, he pulled it out of his pocket gasping for air.

"Hello?" He panted. He looked around confusedly before focusing on Louis "He's right here" he answered handing the phone over to Lou.

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Hello?" I asked cautiously.

"Louis, it's Greg" Greg is our current manager.

"Oh hello whats up?"

"Have you seen the papers?" He asked his voice tense with anxiousness.

"Nooo" I replied slowly.

"Well I suggest you go get it" He commanded, his voice was scaring me.

"One second" I replied rushing to the front door, were the paper rested on the doorstep. I carried it inside and placed it on the table.

"What page am I looking at Greg?" I asked picking up the phone.

"13A" He replied. I quickly flicked through the paper until my eyes rested on the page Greg was so upset about.

Tommo's Relationship Status.

It was rumored that Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and former girlfriend Eleanor Calder had split after she was seen doing the dirty on the dance floor of a popular London club. At the time the pair refused to release any information on the split to the media but at midday yesterday Eleanor was seen around London on the arm of a man who was clearly not Louis, when asked about it she introduced him as her 'new boyfriend' Lucas. But directioners do not fear Louis is not heart broken in fact he is now engaged to a young girl our sorce have said is 18 year old, school girl Emm. We are currently unaware of her last name and other personal information but keep posted and hopefully a marriage is on the table"

Below was a giant picture of me 'proposing' to Emm. My mouth dropped in shock at the article.

"They are joking right?" I asked my voice wavering.

"Unfortunately no" Greg answer sympathetically "Are you ok?"

"Me? Im fine but what about Emm? Someone will have discovered her twitter or something by now. Imagine the hate she will get"

"Try contact her after school, but there is nothing you can do right now" He said "Im sorry Lou, I really am" He said before hanging up the phone.

Harry and Rylee had taken my place and were reading the article, their mouths open in shock. I looked at Harry's phone in my hand.

"Mind if I check my twitter?" i asked scrolling across the screen for it.

"Go ahead mate." I signed out of his account and into mine, my eyes were immediately drawn to the trends box.

Four stood out to me:

#iloveRAYN

#Mrs Tomlinson

#Emm&Lou

#EMM SHOULD DIE.

The last one broke my heart they didn't even know her and already they were sending her death threats. I would call her after school and sort it out with her.

Hey sorry for the late update because im going through a rough patch and finding time to update is really hard but bare with me and hopefully I will start regularly updating :) and also dont say update or I will stop reading, honestly I don't care anymore. I have bigger things to worry about than you losing interest. Sorry its not very good :/ but it will get better soon :) I have a good idea for the next chapter.

I love you my Llama's xx

Follow me on twitter briar_iloveyou teehee love you guys

175 votes 100 comments ;) good luck xx