Chapter 5

*Rylee's P.O.V*

"Hey Ry, I'm going to see Kathryn. Wanna come?" Josh called up the stairs.

"Um sure" I hadn't seen Kath in ages. Kathryn is Josh's best friend inseparable from birth, everyone thinks she is shy and all the adults think she is really responsible but but her in a room with her friends and she goes crazy. 

The ride was silent, Josh still hadn't forgiven me for being suspended and wasn't talking to me unless necessary. It was horrible that i couldn't look the only family i have in the eyes because of how disappointed they are. (A/N: Someone asked me if i knew Josh had a brother and yes i do, his name is Ben but for the sake of the story he doesn't :D)

We pulled up to the familiar house and were greeted by Kath, She was wearing her light blue jeans with a white of the shoulder top, her straight brown hair was pulled to one side and her hazel eyes twinkled with excitement.

"JOSH!!!!" She squealed running down the stairs of her porch and into my brothers arms, wrapping her legs around his torso he span her around.

"Kath, I missed you babe" He replied setting her down next to me.

"Ry, you have grown so much since i last saw you which was last time josh was here" She joked gently punching Josh in the arm.

"Nice to see you" I replied as she pulled me into a hug.

"Come in guys, I just boiled the kettle" She called over her shoulder as she walked through her front door, beckoning us to follow.

We made ourselves at home as Kathryn made us a cup of tea each.

"So Josh what brings you home?" Kath asked sitting on the couch opposite.

"Um.....

After Josh finished our 'life' story, it was getting late.

After hugging Kathryn again Josh grabbed his keys and we headed to the car.

"Don't wait another year before visiting" She called as we pulled away.

Once again silence filled the car, after a few minutes i couldn't stand it so i switched the radio on. Mr Saxobeat came blaring out of the speakers, i taped along to the beat as Josh gritted his teeth. He reached out and turned it down so i could barely hear it, shooting him a glare i turned it back up. 

"What is your problem Rylee!?" He shouted at me

"My problem? Whats yours? i was happy listening to that!" I shouted back.

"I don't have a problem! Your the one who got suspended for hitting someone, who by the looks of it did jack-shit to deserve it!"

"Goes to show how much you know then doesn't it!"

"What did she Rylee! Hm? What did she do!?"

"She has been nothing but a bitch to me since..." I shouted, trailing off.

"Your such a drama queen Ry, did she break your nail or kiss the guy you like!" He shouted sarcastically.

"No let me tell you what she did; she hurt me! she slept with my boyfriend of three years! she called me fat, ugly, stupid! she made everyone hate me! she made me hate myself! she made me wanna die! she told me i was the reason they died, that they looked at me and decided to kill themselves! Josh that's what she did!" I screamed at him.

"Im sorry Ry, i didn't realise" He whispered, parking the car in the driveway and turning off the engin.

"If you weren't so caught up in your perfect world, you would have realized was happening, a year Josh, since you made an effort to see me." I replied, pulling of my seat belt and opening the door.