Chapter 4

* Rylee's P.O.V *

Stacey and i sat glaring at each other as our principle Mr Jameson sat cautiously looking at us, we were waiting for my brother to arrive so we could start the meeting. I already knew how this would work, Stacey would play all innocent and then all her little clones would back her up and i would be the one who gets in trouble. Scowling i turned my attention to the oak door which had just been knocked on, i already knew it was my brother so i turned back around to face Mr J and Stacey.

"Come in" Mr Jameson shouted and i heard the click of the door being shut. Stacey's jaw dropped and she started gaping at the door.

"Stop gaping, you look like a fish" I muttered turning to see what she was so shocked about, in the doorway stood my brother and the five lads, i quietly groaned, "What are they doing here?" I asked Josh while shooting daggers at Louis who was pushing against the window shouting "Keviiiiin, don't leave me".

"They wanted to come and i wasn't leaving them at home without supervision" He replied.

"Hey were all over 18" Niall protested, pouting making him look like a thirteen year old.

"Yeah and Kirsten was there" Zayn agreed, glaring at Josh who started looking uncomfortable.

"Well lets get this over with, we need to get home and organize our sleeping arrangements" Liam said sensibly while trying to pull Louis into the chair next to me.

"I know who i want to sleep with" Harry whispered, wiggling his eyebrows at Louis. I burst out laughing as a look of concern and shock appeared on the principles face.

"They're a bit special" I told him before patting Louis head for good measure.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU GUYS ARE ONE DIRECTION" Stacey screamed, i had almost forgotten she was there, almost.

"Well nah, really?" I retorted, my voice heavy with sarcasm.

"Shut up freak" She spat back at me, i gritted my teeth and took a deep breath, i felt someone take both my hands and i looked down to find me left hand in cased in Zayn's and my right in Louis'. I shot them both a thankful look as i felt myself relax.

"Don't call her a freak" Zayn growled and i felt myself smirk at her shocked expression.

"Well now were all here, may we begin" Mr Jameson asked disrupting the tension that had begun to settle.

"Sure thing Sir" Stacey and i replied as the boys murmured in agreement.

"So for what i have heard from most witnesses, Rylee started the fight without valid reason, so Rylee" He turned to me "Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

I fidgeted slightly as Stacey started to smirk at me "No sir" I replied gripping Zayn and Louis' hands tightly.

"Well in that case, you are suspended off school until after summer break" He announced standing up and leaning over to shake my brothers hand "Thank you, all, for coming" He said motioning at the door.

"Why did you do it Ry" Josh said as we hopped into the black van.

"I don't know" I murmured, i couldn't tell Josh what she said. What if she was right, maybe my parents did try to kill themselves because of me. I felt tears well up in my eyes but i violently blinked them back, they couldn't know anything. If they find out, they will think different of me, i had to be strong around them; i definitely wouldn't allow myself to cry!

As we pulled into the driveway, i quickly undid my seat belt and slid out the van door. The second Josh unlocked the door i rushed inside "Im gonna have a rest" I told them heading for the stairs.

"Ok" I heard Josh reply.

A little while later i heard a knock at my door, i just ignored it and hoped who ever it was would go away. The door cracked open and i saw a shadowed face peep through

"Ry, can i come in?" I heard him say as he slowly opened the door and crept in.

"A bit late for that question" I muttered my face still in the pillow.

I heard him chuckle lightly and i felt the end of my bed dip as he sat next to me.

"What do you want Zayn?" i asked trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

"You hit her for a reason, didn't you?" He queried; Why couldn't they just drop it. I just shrugged my shoulders keeping my face buried in the pillow.

"Why Ry" He asked again rubbing small circles on my back, instantly i felt soothed.

"I don't know" I mumbled int the pillow.

"Ry look at me" I ignored his command "Look at me Ry!" I felt complied to look at him, so i slowly bought my face of my pillow. "Awww babe, have you been crying" He asked his voice softening as he pulled me onto his lap.

"What did she say?" He asked as he looked into my puffy, red eyes.

"She said that i was an orphan because my parents took one look at me and deliberately drove themselves into another car. What if its true, what if they tried to kill themselves" I sobbed into his shirt as he rubbed my back and made gentle soothing noises.

"You know that's not true, babe" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my back. I let my body melt into his, i inhaled the familiar scent of Gucci by Gucci.

"You smell nice" I whispered breaking the silence as his body vibrated under me.

"Thanks babe" He said chuckling "You don't smell to bad yourself"

I smiled and closed my eyes.

* Zayns P.O.V *

She closed her eyes and buried her face in my chest, we sat in silence for a few minutes till i felt her body go limp; Shocked i tried to shake her lightly but she didn't respond, her head fell back and her breathing slowed. I started to freak out, Josh would kill me if anything happened to his sister, moments later she let out a small snore and rolled onto her side. I breathed out in relief.

"Night Ry" I whispered leaning down and kissing her forehead, my lips tingle as i smiled and headed downstairs.

"So did she tell you anything" Josh asked leaning over the table towards me.

"Um not a thing" I lied, she would hate me if i told him about her insecurities, i couldn't have her hate me, no matter the consequence.

"Ok bro, tell me if she tells you anything!" He said turning in his chair to watch the footy match on T.V

"Sure thing" I muttered, having no intention of it.

Sorry its not great :) it well get better i promise :) i just had to upload and i have to do a stupid english essay, so i might come back and edit it later but for now... and i will try upload again soon because i kinda made this boring :/ i took my first step yesterday, it was so exciting haha i cant wait to walk :D

Please VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

:) xx