Chapter 9

*Rylee's P.O.V*

"Quick in here!" Zayn called, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into a small cafe. We made our way to the corner where the paps couldn't see us. We had been chased all the way from the alley and i can guarantee that i have blisters.

"Well that was close" I smiled as a young waitress made her way over.

"Hey ya'll, what can i get you?" She asked with a slight Irish accent.

"I'll have a cappuccino please" I looked up at our waitress, she was petite reaching about 5'6 with light blond hair and green-blue eyes.

"And for you sir?" She asked turning to Zayn.

"I'll have the tea please" He said looking up.

"Oh i know you, your Zayn from that band ay?" She asked.

"Thats me" He replied cautiously.

"Oh thats cool, you have a nice voice" She stated and rushed off to get our drinks.

Zayn sighed in relief "Well that could of gone worse" he muttered loud enough that i could hear.

A few minutes later our waitress returned with our drinks "Enjoy"

"Excuse me, but whats your name?" Zayn asked. I felt a slight pang of jealousy.

"Its McKenzie" And with that she left us.

We drank in silence for a few moment before Zayn spoke up:

"So is it true?" He asked quietly.

"Is what true?" i replied innocently.

"You know what, dont play" He growled lowly. I looked away, trying to hide the grimace forming.

"Why? Why Rylee?" He whispered, his voice sounding harsh.

"Because... I trailled off as a tear ran down my face. Zayn lent forward and gently wiped it away

"Why?" He repeated softer.

"Isn't it obvious" I said shrugging "Im fat"

He gasped slightly "Your not fat, you are perfect!"

"Try telling that to queen bee" I replied harshly.

Zayn grabbed both of my hands in his and smiles gently at me.

"Rylee, you are beautiful! Don't let fake bitches tell you otherwise, you are honestly amazing!" He lent in so he was looking right in my eyes,

"Rylee, I think I ..." Right at that moment a series of flashes and clicks went off.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath, he frantically looked around searching for an exit.

"Over here guys" McKenzie called waving us over with a smile. I gladly returned it, grabbing Zayn's hand we all ran for the back door.

"Thanks, Hey can I get your number?" I asked, she seemed nice.

"Sure" She replied swapping phones. I tapped my number in and we returned each others phones.

"I'll text you later" I called as Zayn pulled me away. A black car pulled up and Zayn opened the door;

"After you ma lady" He said in a horrible attempt at a southern drawl.

"Why thank you good sir" I replied, attempting to keep a straight face. After a few seconds Zayn and I burst out laughing.

"Your accent was horrible" He gasped in between chuckles.

"Mine you should of heard your's" I retorted laughing. We laughed and joked for the rest of the way.

"We are here Mr. Malik" The driver said turning around.

"Thanks Jones" He said opening the door. All the lights were out in the house so we quietly snuck in.

"Night Ry, have a good sleep" Zayn whispered.

"Night Zayn"

I felt my phone vibrate from beneath me, i groaned and felt under my pillow for it. Once i had located it, i squinted at the bright screen.

Lukey

Hey hope i didnt wake you. Im just texting to tell you that I'm going back to Australla, im going to miss you so much and im never going to forget you. If you are ever in Australia, please come visit me and the guys. I saw you and 'Lover boy' have made up, good luck. If he ever breaks you im here kcool. I love you xx

As I read it I felt a tear on my cheek, I was going to miss him and his brothers. Hopefully i can go visit them in Australia. What did he mean by "I see you and lover boy have made up"? I propped my self up on my pillow when i heard Josh call up the stairs:

"Rylee, Malik get your arse down here right now!" He shouted.

"Coming, calm down"

"Bro, why did you wake me so early" I heard Zayn mumble and he made his way to the lounge.

"What the hell is this?" Josh shouted angrily. He was holding this mornings newspaper; on the front page was a blown up picture of Zayn and I holding hands and leaning into each other with a caption 'Local girl gets with Superstar'.

"Its not what it looks like" Zayn said attempting to calm Josh down.

"Not what it looks like. It looks like your about to snog my sister! So if isn't what it looks like, what the hell is it?" He shouted getting louder and louder with every word.

"We were just talking!" I interrupted. Josh just glared at me...

"How can you talk to him after he was such an arsehole" He screamed.

"Cause you were so much better!" I screamed back.

At that moment a half naked Harry walked into the room "Guys keep it down, some of us were and are trying to sleep" He mumbled before sitting on the couch and closing his eyes.

"Put some clothes on Styles!" Josh yelled.

"Im good" He mumbled rolling into the couch "Good night guys" a few seconds later he let out a gentle snore. Zayn chuckle slightly but Josh just scowled, grumpy bum!

Josh gently pulled my arm "Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart" He muttered so Zayn couldn't hear.

"Im not planning on it."

A/N: thank you my amazing Llamas for reading, Over 125 votes on the last chapter :O thanks to everyone who voted and commented. I introduced a new character, who can guess who she will end up being ;) (its not that hard). I know Luke is leaving but trust me this is not the end of him and his brothers in this story mwhahahaha ;) Zayn and her a friends again, What do you think about Zalee? Sorry this chapter isnt great, a bit rushed and kinda shizz but yeh

Follow me on twitter @briar_iloveyou :)

Ok for the next upload 100 votes (Aiming high) and 30 comments :D think we can do it?

Okay so please VOTE...COMMENT...FAN

Love you all xx