Kendall's Party

Justin's P.O.V

Kendall: Hey Biebs, I'm having a New Years Eve party and would love for you to come! Bring Hails with you too. Miss u guys.

I looked at the text but failed to respond. I didn't feel like going to any party any time soon.

I kept scrolling through Twitter and Instagram to see if I could find any new updates with Vivian and Machine Gun Kelly. The thought of that dude even touching Viv with his grimy hands irked my nerves.

Kells and I didn't get along very well. He loves to talk a lot of shit, and I'm not with that. Eminem and G-Eazy can agree.

I couldn't find anything new so I texted back Kendall.

Justin: Who is all going

Kendall: Idk...I sent out a lot of invites. My family of course, Bella and Gigi, Cara...Just who I can think of off the top of my head.

Justin: All girls? lol

Kendall: I invited Migos...and Jaden will most likely come. Wiz Khalifa too. OH and Machine Gun Kelly. A LOT more will be there too. Just come out.

The moment I saw Kells on the list, I had to ask.

Justin: Do you know if Vivian is going to be there with Kells

Kendall: Um...probably. Are they dating now? Lol.

I ignored her and texted Hailey.

Justin: Got your New Years outfit ready? We're going to Kendall's party

I was definitely going to use this party as an excuse to see Vivian. Also to see what the hell was going on with her and Kells. I wasn't going to let her go that easy.

I walked into my closet to find the most spiffy suit I had today to wear to the party.

I was determined to get Vivian back.