You're Not Invited

Vivian's P.O.V

Just as I was about to open the vial, the bathroom door swung open.

I quickly stuffed it into my bra, and turned towards the door.

"Rowen!" I said.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." She said. She looked past me, and smiled at Bella. "Hi Bella, darling. How's your mother?"

"She's great, thanks." Bella smiled innocently.

"Let's go, Vivian, they're wrapping everything up." Rowen demanded. She closed the bathroom door shut.

"I thought you locked it?!" I turned to Bella.

She scratched her head and shrugged. "I could've sworn I heard it click."

I rolled my eyes, but laughed in relief. Thank God I wasn't caught. As I reached to give it back to Bella, she held her hand up.

"No, keep it. There's plenty more where that came from." She laughed, stepping out back into the hallway.

"From Abel, I'm guessing?" I giggled.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "Excuse me?"

Did I say something wrong? Her smile had faded, and her eyes were looking right into my soul.

"I—I, just figured—ya know, in his songs, he sings a lot about cocai—

"Don't." She held a finger up to stop me from talking. "Do not mention his name around me anymore."

I was confused. "Aren't you two—

"Have you been living under a rock? Abel's with Selena now. As in Selena Gomez."

I immediately felt terrible. "Bella, I'm so sorry. I didn't know, honestly."

She scoffed. "Yeah, right. Everyone knows. And I'm still super fucking embarrassed by it." From the look of her eyes, I could tell she was genuinely upset and looked as if she might even cry. "I'll see you later, I guess. At the fashion show." She said, walking away towards the opposite direction.

Later that day, Justin was over at my place as we lied in bed, doing nothing. We both sat on our phones going through our social media apps, and what not. I had been in fittings all day, and he spent most of his in the studio. We just wanted to sit and relax at the moment.

Justin let out a goofy, sounding laughed. "Heh, look at this."

She showed me his phone, and it was a picture of a woman's body with his face photoshopped onto it.

I laughed, and shook my head. "People have too much time."

"That's my sister, Rachel Bieber." He joked.

"Oh yeah? What's her workout routine?" I asked.

Justin dropped his phone, grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me on top of him. "I don't know, but I can give you a workout routine." He winked.

"Show me." I bit my lip.

He lifted his head up a bit and kissed me. Every single time he did, my heart would race. I could feel it pounding against my chest as the intensity increased.

His kiss started to get rougher, and harder. I could feel him grabbing at my thighs, and his breathing getting heavier.

It was starting to get hot, so I ended up taking my shirt off in a brief second, then leaning back down to his lips.