Surprise, Surprise

I sat in a chair playing some addicting game app called Color Switch, while getting my makeup done in a trailer for a shoot.

"What is that?" My makeup artist, Jacqueline, asked as she applied eyeshadow onto my lid.

"Some stupid game that I can't stop playing." I laughed.

Today, I was shooting a fragrance campaign for Giorgio Armani. It was for their new fragrance, Acqua di Gioa, and I was honored to be the face of it.

We were at a private beach so we could have a nice setting for the campaign. I was a bit nervous. Do you know how difficult it is to try to act out how a fragrance smells?

"Ah, this bathing suit keeps riding up my ass." I giggled. I tried adjusting myself in the chair to make myself for comfortable.

"I think it's supposed to be like that, Miss Faye." Jacqueline chuckled as she applied some false eyelashes to my eyes.

There was a knock at the trailer door.

"Yo, is Vivian in here?" The voice said as it entered.

I quickly tried to cover myself as I instantly became very insecure. "Justin?!"

"Wassup?" He smiled as he took off his sunglasses. He quickly shook Jacqueline's hand.

"Uh- what are you doing here?" I asked completely shocked.

He sat on a couch that was placed against the wall and watched as Jacqueline continued to do my makeup.

"Honestly, I felt kind of bad that we didn't get to speak very much last night at the show. Everything kind of felt rushed." He said.

"You're all done, Miss Faye. Come out whenever you're ready." Jacqueline smiled. She grabbed her things and exited the trailer.

There was no way in hell that I was getting up. If I got up, Justin would see my bare ass since the bathing suit was so skimpy.

"Want me to walk you out?" Justin asked. He stood up and held his hand out for me.

Why was he doing this? Why was he here? This beach was supposed to be fucking private!

I slowly reached out for it, and used my other hand to cover my bottom.

Justin laughed out loud. He must've saw what I was doing.

"Vivian, you look great. Stop stressin', it's just me." He stopped and opened the door for me. Of course he would stop and hold the door. It gave him a perfect reason to look at my ass.

"Just you?" I say as I walked down the steps. "How'd you even know I was here?"

He slammed the door shut, and put his sunglasses back on. "I have my connections." He smirked.

I looked around to see if there were any paps around. Surely there was. They never miss a moment.

We walked down to the beach where everything was set up. Cameras, lighting, everything.

"Did you bring a bathing suit?" I laughed.

Justin chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, I didn't. How stupid of me." He stuck his hands into his pockets. "I guess I'll just stand here and watch you do your thing."

Watch me? The whole time? Great. I'm going to look so stupid out there.

Justin's POV

I crossed my arms at I watched Vivian step into the shallow waters of the ocean.

"And...action!" The director yelled.