chap 8

They awoke in the morning, but more like 10 am for Shan. They got ready for their day and thanked Germany and Prussia for their hospitality, forgetting about Austria, and left. "So how was your time with your Prussia-pooh~" said Angie and Shan, teasing Riki. "SHUT UP!" Shouted Riki and hit both of them. They walked to some monuments and some malls to get clothes. They didn't know how to get back, and have already accepted the life here. Angie got some shirts and shoes ,sweat pants and a backpack. Riki got some hoodies, Tops, and a sling bag. Shan got the most out of all of them. He got 6 jackets , some sweat pants, some plain cotton shirts, 5 sweaters, a vest and some trainers.

"Why the hell do even need those things!?" Exclaimed Riki.

" Well back home I don't like shopping cause all the clothes for females are like skin tight, and so you think my fat ass was comfortable in all that!? "

"And don't have a date with your Prussia-pooh~" said Angie

Angie and Shan was grinning in a  mischievous manner. And they both got punched by Riki. Angie and Shan secretly got a black sweater, jeans , white trainers and a white bomber jacket for Riki since they are planning on setting him up. "Things are going much better than expected." Said Angie giggling. Shan stuffed the purchase in the pack and both put on stoic impressions when they are approaching Riki.

" Where have you two been? " he asked

"Just looking around." Said Angie quickly making it up.

" Come on dudes! I wanna see if there's an arcade or something! " Shan said, changing the subject.

They went off to find an arcade but ended up in an ice cream parlor. "What can I get for you today?" Asked the cashier . Thank God she spoke English.

"Uhm... Can I get chocolate Ice cream and what do you two want?" Asked Riki
" Choco Mint please. " said Shan
"Cookie dough." Said Angie.

The lady than scooped up their orders and gave it to them. They paid and headed to a seat.

"So orderly here in Germany." Shan said

" Yeah. " Agreed Angie
"Oh yeah! Prussia said he'll take us sight seeing." Shan said
" I wonder what we're gonna see. " said Angie
"Awesomeness!" Shouted Shan.

They walked out of the mall and it was snowing. "Snow, why is it snowing?" Said Riki. Shan asked a random person what's the date today and he said that it's February 14. Valentine's day.

"I did not but any winter clothes." Said Angie dryly.

" and that's why I got sweaters and a winter jacket. " said Shan

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Shouted Riki angrily

" you didn't ask. " Shan smugly said.

They went back to the store to get what they need and they forcibly shoved their purchases into their bags. And went to find Prussia. They got to the mansion and Prussia welcomed them again to stay the night. "Yeah and don't forget about my awesome tour tonight!" He said. They thanked him and changed into more comfortable clothes for the tour.

" Hey Riki, we got something for you, take it as a late birthday gift. " Angie said taking the purchase out of Shan's bag. "A month late, but thanks guys!" He said " Put it on tonight! " Shan said. And Riki agreed and went to the bathroom. He took off his tie and took off his gray coat with green accents. He put the sweater on top of his dress shirt and put the tie and coat back on again.  He then put on the jeans and the shoes. "How do I look?" He asked stepping out of the bathroom. "You look cool and nerdy at the same time, but good nonetheless." Said Shan putting on his new red trainers with black stripes. "Yeah ,you look okay." Said Angie putting on her shoes.
"Well you look ok too I guess." Said Riki.

Angie is wearing a black shirt underneath a black jacket and sweat pants. Shan is wearing a plain black sweater underneath a white jacket with black at the wrists part underneath his red vest and sweat pants and a plain dark blue baseball cap.

"Why are you wearing that much layers and a hat!? It's literally night time!" Said Riki the group's fashion diva.

" Well you don't have much room to talk! " retorted Shan

"I have all the space I want to talk. The hat ruins your ensemble."

" Fine. " Shan said taking off the hat and sticking his fire truck red hair back.

"Much better." Said Riki

" How about Angie 's clothes? " asked Shan

"Oh there's  nothing wrong with it."

A knock on the door  stopped them from arguing more. Riki opened the door and saw it was Prussia. He then put on his facade so Prussia won't see his gayness. "Hey Mark... Uhmm you look good." Prussia said blushing and they are eye to eye since they're about the same height. " PRUSSIA BLUSHING!? The set up seems to be getting easier and easier. " Shan whispered to Angie and both were giggling quietly. By now Riki is also blushing and so is Prussia.

"I-I just came to ask if you guys are ready for the t-tour." He said rubbing the back of his head.
" Y-yeah. We're r-ready. " said Riki nodding a bit too much.

"The poor fools are clearly in love." Angie whispered to Shan.

" Oh yeah, we're ready sorry for holding you up. " Shan said breaking the tension between the two.

"No problem!" Prussia said, blushing still.

They went out of the Mansion and Prussia leading them they went to see the sights Prussia is also telling them a bit about the history. The two blushing when they touched each others hands accidentally, Angie and Shan decided to make their move. They secretly left and left the two alone but before they left of course Shan the thief in their group . Put  red roses in Riki's pocket with a note to give to Prussia and since it symbolizes gratitude so Riki has to give to him at the end of the tour. But Riki didn't notice it yet. And the two followed them around at a distance cause they didn't know where they are and don't want to get lost. 40 mins passed and Riki realized that there's a note and a rose in his pocket. He read the note secretly and agreed to give Prussia the red roses to thank him for the tour. He stuffed the note inside his coat pocket and continued to listen about the history of the monument.  Prussia would some times look to Riki admiring his face 'No I just met him, I can't think that! ' Thought Prussia but continued to look discreetly. Riki is too busy admiring the bright lights around the city to notice Prussia gaze was directed towards him.

"My new OTP!" Angie said
" I hope it comes true! " Shan said
"50 minutes has passed and they still haven't  noticed were gone. Those Love sick folks ,too busy to pay attention to their surroundings ." Angie said
" I know right!? " said Shan

They are filming the thing the whole time since they left. "I can't wait to see their faces when they see this!" Exclaimed Shan not too loudly, of course. And they are NOT just recording it on a phone camera, they recorded it on a camera specifically for making videos.

A whole hour passed and it's now the end of the tour " Prussia, Thanks again for the tour! " Riki said smiling and gave the roses to Prussia.  Prussia blushed and kissed Riki on the lips "My OTP has come to life!" Shouted Angie and Shan but they didn't hear him. Riki melted into the kiss and soon they broke. "I love you too, Mark." Prussia whispered into his ear, heads resting on the others' shoulder  Shan and Angie is giggling and shaking Shan's hand is trying to steady his hold on the camera and Angie is practically crying from laughter. "What does those flowers mean?!" Angie asked in between laughs " It - It means your confessing your love it you give them on Valentine's " Shan said trying to regain his breath.

They walked back there so they wouldn't notice they're missing but they're still laughing. "How long have you guys been standing there?" Asked Riki and they both broke apart blushing. "The whole time!" Shouted Angie choking back her laughs. Shan his the camera into the bag and put it in his bag before they came here, so Riki has no idea that they recorded it and put  mics on them so they heard the entire thing and got pics.