chap 6

"I wonder if anything's changed in my pack." Shan thought out loud.

He the looked inside the pack and checked the items noticing that all all the pencils are now longer and equal in length, the lighter became an old school types of lighter, the survival knives became tantos and the butter fly knives became kunai. The notebook now became a lined journal, the flash lights are still flash lights and the chips remained the same, and the flint and steel still are flint and steel.

" huh. This universe is freaky. " Riki said peering into the pack.

"Yeah like how did a tanto fit in there?!" Shouted Angie

" Anime logic. " Riki and Shan said dryly.

"I thing we should get a collar for the dog he might escape, ya know." Mari said.Hades barked in happiness.

" Do we have money? " asked B.

Shan then zoomed past them, to the vending machine and got chips with coins from the back pocket of his jeans.

"More chips really?" B said.

" No it's a test cause this is a fictional world and I wanted to see if we have infinite a amount of money and the money from my back pocket? I never put anything in my back pockets. " Shan replied

"So you're saying that we just get money from our back pocket? " Asked Angie skeptically

. "No, I'm saying ,buy the collar and we'll ask about the money." Shan said.

And they went to the Shop and got a dog collar with ' Hades ' engraved on it, got some dog toys and a leash as well. Shan then went back to the mansion to bring the dog stuff back and to ask about the money thing. The others then roamed around London as they recently just found out where they are. So every thing is pretty much the same except their looks and they're in an animated world. After going to the Buckingham palace, well outside anyway , they saw Shan in the at the park. Shan then explained that the money is infinite and we only have to reach into our pocket whichever pocket it may be. After that Shan lead them through London, like he has been here before ,but he just likes to watch British TV shows and they're mainly in London ,and went to the Sherlock Holmes museum. After that they went back to the mansion ,since America said they can stay there for as long as they want, and called it a day.

After they woke up but they asked America if there are other nations besides him and Arthur, you know just to be sure. Granted they are worried about their own world but too indulged with the fact they're in Hetalia. America said there's a personification for every country, but some are hiding. He also told them that they're equals with the other countries but doesn't know why, well either he doesn't know if just too lazy to explain. But they thanked him and went off again, cause it's like the real world but they don't have school! So most of them wanted to meet the German countries so that's what they're gonna do. They are gonna go to Germany by foot. Well most of them anyway, well okay half of them while B,Kayla and Mari stayed with England and America, well the Allies house but they only met America and England since the others are in their own countries.

So the walk to Germany or basically the main part of Europe.

"Can we stop now, I'm tired!" Whined Shan

" Your the one that wanted to meet them! " Shouted Angie

"Well there is a difference between' want' and 'will', dude!"

_ "Well then why did you ask if we wanted to go?" bickered Angie

" Well you agreed, and it's my right as a human being to be able to complain! And man I think my feet are sore. " "Yeah ,but we're not human beings anymore." Said Angie giving a ' Are you serious ' look