Chap 5

Foot steps sounded going towards them. Confused B starred to run in the other direction while the group stayed in the alley, cause it was a city of course there are people.

"B come back!" Yelled Shan, but to no use.

B ran straight into the wall or went through the wall.

"B!" The others began to follow through the wall bringing the pack with them.

"Who the hell are you?" Said a man with thick eyebrows and messy blonde hair with a British accent.

" Well you see mate ,we sorta accidentally , uhm went through the wall. " said Shan in a passable Scottish accent

"You mean, B went through the wall accidentally."  Said Riki.

" Hey leave B alone! ".

  " Stop bickering! " Angie sort of whispered to them.

" Apologies for the intrusion and can you tell us how to get out?" Asked Shan now with a British accent.
" Are you mocking me? " said the man with thick eyebrows lifting one up.

"Sorry, my friend here has a knack for copying accents." Angie said sweat beading at her temple from being nervous.

"Dude, how did you get through that wall! " Another man appeared behind the eyebrow man. The man has a piece of hair sort of magically staying up and glasses.

"Oh god we're in Hetalia!" Whispered/ yelled Shan to Angie.

Angie looked confused, cause now are they in Hetalia?

"Only countries can get through, right Iggy?" Asked the glasses man to the eyebrow man.

"Yeah Ameri..." England stopped  talking as realization dawned on him.

" Okay since I sorta know where we are, Hello the name's Malcom. " said Shan still with the accent introducing himself with a fake name.

"But they called you Shan." America said " Yes only close friends call me that, right Alfred. " Shan said smirking.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?" Asked Angie

" Rule number 1 don't give your real name. " replied Shan

"First of all how did you know his name?" Asked England.

" Well he looks like an Alfred, also American, loves burgers , brother named Matthew and about you Arthur, British, clearly, terrible cook hates Francis and Alfred's practically a son to you. " Shan said making fake deductions since he's a fan and knows a lot about them , but also a troll.

" so introductions. As I said, I'm Malcolm,and that's Maria, Mark,B, Lily and Emma. " Shan said making fake names and pointing to Angie,Riki,B,Kayla and Mari respectively.  (All the things Shan said is with the accent)

''Brilliant !, I get to be named Malcolm! ' Shan thought.

"What the hell Shan?" Whispered his friends

" Well, I'll tell you why later. " 

"Okay I'm America and this is England" said America.

"Follow me and I'll uhm... Talk to you guys? I don't know but I gotta interview you cause ,usually we know everyone that's a country here."  America said leading the group further inside the mansion.

  England sat back down at his chair since his reading was interrupted by the group.

After the interview, which was mainly America asking about  their opinions on burgers and fried chicken and also how they got here.

"Mind if we roam around?" Asked Riki. America shook his head and said goodbye. The group then went outside and began to roam around

"Okay mind telling us why you introduced us with fake names? " said Angie

"Well do you want them to know our real name, cause if I get a new look ,I want a new name and Malcolm sounds awsome!" Exclaimed Shan

" And you look like Philippines ,you know Maria, and Riki's already accepted Mark and B is already a nickname and for Kayla 's, I don't know that was all I could come up with, and Emma, well Mari starts with a M so Em- and I just added 'ma' Cause the name M people would probably mistake it as 'mm'
So Emma it is. " Shan said in one breath

"Well I'm okay with mine " said Mari and Kayla and Angie agreed as well.