{} Authors Note **IMPORTANT PLEASE READ NOW**

Hello Infinities, I just wanted to let y'all know what's been going on right now, and some important messages that I feel need to be said sooner than later.

1 - First things first; ( Im da realest )

School has started ( again. )

And this year is my final year in elementary, then it's off to hell, sorry, high school. So, it's very crucial that I get good grades this year, not only because it'll be better for me later on, but also because everything I love is riding on it. If I don't get at least 80% on every subject ( strict parents suck ) then I get phone privileges taken away, computer privileges taken away and writing privileges taken away.

And to the people that don't personally know me, writing is very important to me. It's an escape from the real world, from all the crap that happens at school, and from certain things that I'd rather not talk about. Every time I write, I feel like I'm a artist painting, or a musician making the perfect harmony. Ideas come to my head all the time, bothering me until They force me to start writing it down, then, I can't stop.

So, honestly, all I'm doing right now is trying to study, and be organized, especially for school. Therefore, I apologize in advance if I ( or Nyanna, my fellow partner in this series, she is in my grade as well and is probably feeling the same thing ) forget or don't get enough time to post a chapter.

2 - Second of all;

The continuation and future of me and Nyanna's stories.

When I first started writing this story, it was January 2014. My username was MarinaForever12 ( to those who remember ) and I was a Selection account. I remember me and Nyanna getting very giggly and excited about it, making plans on the next chapter, speculating what would happen in The One ( it hadn't come out yet ) and wanting to do and write the series.

Now, it's different. I have grown up, we have grown up. We were faced with difficult people and challenges that ultimately shaped who we are today. And we've changed. Are interests are different, now, my username is Constellattions, and I think it reflects who I am. I'm not a fan account, or a book account, I'm just a writer, writing anything that my heart desires, and I'm not happy.

Every week, when me and Nyanna talk to see what the chapter this week is, it's not a happy conversation. Not because we're mad at each other ( she's like one of my best friends ) it's bc we don't want to write a chapter.

About two it three months ago Bel Watson ( an amazing writer on Wattpad ) said that she was retiring from writing on Wattpad because she said that when she wrote it felt like a burden, and that it felt forced. I thought that she was being selfish and unprofessional.

I said to myself " Well how can someone just fall out of love with writing. How can writing, something so special feel like a burden? When I write, I want it to flow, I want the people who read it feel what the character feels, I want to write it because I want to, not because I feel I need to. "

Now, after nine months with my Selection series, I'm thinking " What I said is a complete lie. " People grow, and people change. And me and Nyanna changed a lot in the course of these last few months, now, I know that it can feel like a burden. And honestly, I don't really want to write this anymore. If it wasn't for the fans, and the votes, the comments, I don't think me or Nyanna would be even writing this story anymore. You guys honestly are the absolute best, I always thought it was cheesy when artists say ' I love my fans ' but now I know it's tue because without you guys, I'd be nowhere. I also want to thank you for 12.5 k and 500 votes, that it's incredible, ily you guys 💜

Thankfully Bel didn't leave, she came back shortly after, but she taught me that I'm not alone, other people feel this too sometimes.

I'm continuing to write this for you guys, but it gets to a point where I also need to do things for me. Honestly, when I write a chapter it's not " omfg Im so I excited I have so much Ideas " I'm actually thinking " I don't wanna do this, I'm wasting my time " It just has gotten to the point where I don't wanna write. I really don't. And that's sad for me, because I used to love writing this and I know writing shouldn't be forced, but mine is.

I have two other books right now, that I have been writing in secret, and honestly I love writing those, I want to write those. I will post one in two months or so, depending on what I finally decide to do with this story. And I'm honestly so sorry that my chapters have been crap lately, I think it shows that I'm not trying my best. So the future of this series is not yet decided. Me and Nyanna need to talk things out, and see what were gonna finally do with this story, because we really don't want to continue it. I'm really sorry to all the fans.

( that was really cheesy im sorry )

3 - Finally;

The difference of stories.

When me and Nyanna first got the idea of sister stories, we were really excited. It was my first time writing a story and also it was my first time writing a story with someone else. Not only is it fun to work with someone else, but it encouraged me and Nyanna to write our best. I thought we were gonna get the same reads and votes, and everything was gonna be happy and joyful. That was another lie.

Right now, I have triple the amount of reads Nyanna has, and also votes. And it's not fair, to the both of us. Now I have to write to 12'000 of you, and it's not fair that Nyanna only gets half of that, because we both wrote the story, together.

- In the end..

Honestly, I don't know what's going to happens to this story, but most likely, it will be deleted along with the Chosen ( once it's finished or not, I'm still deciding ) but most of all, I just want to give you all a big thank you, you guys are the best. I'm sorry the series has to be like this and possibly end like this. I really hope you understand where I'm coming from. I truly love you guys 💜💜💜