10 {} Truth and Lies

"Trinity! " Annalise's voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I saw her leap out of my hands and into Trinity's arms

" Hi Annalise! Guys, come in! " Trinity said, trying to sound cheerful. I could tell that she was stressed about something, like really bad.

As I entered the room I found Trinity's mom in there only, the tailor nowhere to be found.

" Ms.Rivers " I said and hugged her, her baby bump separating us temporarily.

" Hello, Annabelle. Always a joy to see you " She said and I broke apart, staring at her stomach.

" So, when were you going to tell us? " I asked Trinity's mom playfully and she blushed

" I didn't know how " She gushed and I laughed with her, trying to ease the sudden tension in the air

" Elizabeth, I need to speak to you " King Clarkson's strong voice echoed through the room and everyone turned to him

" Marisol? " He said confused, motioning to my mother and she bowed down immediately, covering her face again. My sisters just went completely quiet.

" Mom, how does the King know you? " I asked her, pulling her up and she looked at me regretfully.

" Annabelle I need to tell you something- " She began but Ms. Rivers angry voice filled my ears

" Clarkson go! We both know the reason you married her! " She said and King Clarkson pleaded with her

" Elizabeth, I love Amberley, you know I do! " The King said, he sounded unsure of himself

" Right, after she got pregnant with your child! " Ms.Rivers raged and the room got dead silent.

" Elizabeth, lets take this outside " The King said and dragged Trinity's mom to the balcony.

" What " Trinity said confused, and looked at me pleadingly.

Wait, so King Clarkson got Amberley pregnant?

" Out! " Ms.Rivers yelled and raced out of the balcony and into the bathroom.

" Fine! " King Clarkson said and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

After a couple of seconds Ms.Rivers head popped outside the washroom.

" Is he gone? " She asked and Trinity nodded confused while Ms.Rivers got out.

" What is going on? " Trinity asked her mom confused and she sighed, sitting down.

" When I was in the Selection, I fell in love with King Clarkson " She began, the room silent.

" We were both kids. Young. I thought I was going to be the Queen, his wife. I loved him. But them he called it all off, threw me away. He went with Amberley. All of the girls were confused, including myself. " She continued then paused

" Then the rumours started circling. Apparently he had slept with her, she got pregnant. He had to marry her. He was a complete sleaze, being with me by day and sleeping with her by night. " Ms.Rivers finished and I gasped.

" But that was nineteen years go. Maxon and Andrew are both 18 " I said and Ms.Rivers shook her head

" Andrew is the oldest. Then Maxon. I did the math, and got information from a person working at the castle " Trinity's mom sulked and Trinity stood still, her face unreadable.

" Who did you get information from? " Trinity asked, her voice hard

Ms.Rivers hesitated to answer " From Marisol " She said and Trinity gasped, so did Ariana.

Suddenly there wasn't enough air in the world to let me breathe

" Mom? " I said, my voice cracking.

" I was Andrews Nanny Annabelle " She said and I gasped, tears suddenly blinding me

" What?- I " Stuttering, I tripped on my heels, which made me clatter into the floor.

'Since they hid me all the time the only people I talked to was them and my babysitter Marisol'

Remembering Andrews words - one of the first things he told me when I got to the castle - I clamped my mouth, ignoring my mothers explanation.

When my father died I was a disaster. Mainly because he was always there. My mother simply, wasn't. He taught me how to walk, and talk, how to read. And now I know where my mother was.

She was raising another child, she was raising Andrew. Teaching him how to read while my father taught me.

Hot tears streamed down my face and I raced out of Trinity's room, despite Trinity's protests and my mothers cries.

I ran down endless hallways, biting my lip so hard it finally started to bleed.

I dropped down in front of a window. Silently sobbing. Looking up, I suddenly saw my father, walking towards me. The memory of his blue eyes flashed in my mind and I called him.

" Dad! " I screeched. My voice barely audible through sobs

" Dad.. " I whimpered and I stood up, tripping on my own feet but being caught by a familiar pair of arms.

I knew who it was, and despite everything that happened I draped my arms on his neck and pulled myself up to him, crying silently into his shoulder.

His arms wrapped themselves around me and I looked at him, in his blue eyes a faint memory of my fathers.

I'm going crazy.

~~~~~

D

R

A

M

A

Honestly so much drama, but everything will make so much sense in the next chapter but hold on k lol

Anyways, comment below what you think of everything in this chapter, from Trinity's mother and king Clarkson to the big shocker bomb

And also, who do you think Annabelle was with in the end?

Annadrew or Janabelle?

Vote vote vote and comment!!

Ily guys, you da best xx