Welcome!

Welcome mermaid believers! Here, non-believers are not welcome, so you may talk about all your beliefs freely!

I'm Kima, a mermaid believer and someone who's actively trying to become a mermaid. I've been in the mythical community for seven or eight years (as of June of 2022), and I'm currently reality shifting to a mermaid dimension, which is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to shift there!

Here's a little bit about me:
- My favorite animal is a cat, of course. Why do you think my username is Kima_Kat?
- My favorite food is pizza... though, isn't it everyones? ;)
- My favorite color is blue, and no, it's not only because the sea is blue, even if that's admittedly one of the factors contributing to it!
- My favorite song changes a lot, but I absolutely love The Greatest Showman soundtrack, especially the songs "A Million Dreams" and "Never Enough."
- I absolutely love the movie "The Little Mermaid," but I have to say that Die Hard and Frozen are better... after all, I'm called Elsa by the Mermai Pod (the mermaid group I'm in), so of course I need to love Frozen!
- Star Trek is my absolute favorite TV series, and no one can convince me that it's anything less than the best series in the multiverse! I also adore watching H2O: Just Add Water because it brings back memories of my earlier mermaid days!
- I have been learning American Sign Language for five years, and I'd recommend at least knowing the basics if you want to become a mermaid in order to communicate with others underwater!
- I have loved mermaids all my life and I feel an unexplainable pull to the sea, which is why I'm trying to become a mermaid! <3

I give a lot of credit to MermaidStory808 for this book because her story inspired me to write this one!

Thank you to the following people who motivated and encouraged me to continue my mermaid journey:
- Naia: Thank you so much for being such an amazing and kindhearted sister! You're so friendly and thoughtful, and I just know you'll become a mermaid soon... a swishy one at that! So don't give up, no matter how impossible it seems. Just keep swimming and you'll reach your goal! After all, you should follow your own advice... you're always lifting me up and showing me that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to, and I only wish that you would listen to yourself! I just want you to know that I value and treasure you so much, and you mean the world to me! <3
- MermaidStory808: You probably don't realize it, but I've been a huge fan of yours ever since I came onto Wattpad. Reading your Mermaid Believer Book was probably one of the best decisions of my life. It led me to create this book, then the Magix series, and the Mermai Pod. So, thank you. Thank you so much for publishing your book and inspiring me to make my account into what it is today!
- Zakai: You've helped me a lot and kept me going through it all, and I want to thank you for that. You're so upbeat and fun to be around, and I hope that nothing will ever dim your happiness! You deserve to mermaid shift more than anyone I know, and I know that you'll be able to do it, so don't give up, okay? Even if it may seem hard and you might want to give up, keep on pushing through because I know that you'll be able to shift! You'll be able to accomplish what you've been dreaming about for so long, and I am filled with joy at the prospect of you being a mermaid and swimming in the sea with your tail! Remember, you can do it! I believe in you! Just keep on swimming!
- Hera: You're one of my closest friends, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it! You showed me that there's always hope and anything is possible, and you were always there to brighten my day, which I am so thankful for. I know that you'll be able to achieve all of your dreams and accomplish everything you want in life! I hope that everything works out for you! Remember, whatever you do, don't give up on your dreams! You're able to do anything you set your mind to, and I hope you realize that! <3
- Krystal: I don't know if you know it, but you've had a huge impact on my life. Your bravery and strength encourage me to continue through everything and stand up for myself, which I wasn't able to do before. You've been with me through so much, and you've miraculously stuck with me through it all, so I can't thank you enough for that. You're an amazing friend and I don't know what I'd do without you! Please, remember that even though things may seem harsh right now, you're strong enough to get through it all, and you'll emerge even brighter and more powerful than before! You're brave and fearless, so I know that you can conquer anything and defeat anyone that tries to bring you down!
- Lexi: You've stood by me since the start and took my side when no one else would. You probably don't know this (after all, we've had our fair share of disagreements), but I think of you as a good friend and someone who means a lot to me! You're energetic, happy, lively, and free-spirited, and I like that you're able to keep smiling and joking, even after everything you've been through (and still going through)! Please, don't listen to anyone who tells you anything less, because they're wrong about you. No matter what they say, you're an amazing girl who shines so bright despite it all, and I hope you know that!

Please refrain from doing the following things while reading my book:
- Hating
- Posting rude comments
- Spamming 
- Being a fluffy (people pretending to be who/what they aren't)
- Spreading misinformation
- Being a non-believer
- Talking about politics

You like mermaids, right? Are you trying to become one? Maybe you're shifting to a mermaid DR, or you're trying to become one by mermaid shifting. If so, why don't you join Mermai? It is a pod for tropical and open ocean mermaids, and it's absolutely amazing! If you are female and between 14-18 years old, then you are probably eligible to join! Just click on my profile, go to my works, look for Mermai: A Mermaid Pod, and you'll find it! All you have to do is submit your application and you'll start your trial period to make sure that Mermai is right for you before becoming an official member. For more information, just look in my book. Thanks!

I hope you enjoy this book! Feel free to comment any questions you might have! I'd love to chat with you! I'll try to answer everything as soon as possible! <3