Chapter Seven//Water Me

“You learned to run from what you feel, and that's why you have nightmares. To deny is to invite madness. To accept is to control.”

~Megan Chance, The Spiritualist

.

.

.

.

.

.

" JACOB I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS SH*T RIGHT NOW ! WHY DON'T YOU CRY TO YOUR PERFECT CHRESANTO !"

"Please don't be mad Ray I'm sorry I won't talk about him anymore. I'm just sorry don't yell your scaring me." 

" STOP APOLOGISING, DAMN JACOB YOUR SO ANNOYING SOMETIMES, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO TIMID !"

" OH SO NOW I'M TO TIMID !"

Jacobs third secrete friend kicked in, it was rosé. He was a feisty boy and sometimes took over Jacob when he was angry. Rosé was the only one who had this effect on Jacob, this is also why The young boy is always so timid, he hates to let people see a side that he feels is worse than what he already is.

"YEAH YOU ARE, just move out of my way I've got stuff to do."

" N*gga do't talk to me like you Queen Latifah when you really some lancky ass kid in bin, don't think cause I'm 'timid' you can talk to me any way you want to I-"

"Jacob you and me both know this isn't you, I-"

Rayan was cut off with a sudden stinging pain in his cheek making him flush a dark red because of the pain and anger rushing through his body. The look on his face snapped Jacob out of Rosé's control.

" Dangit Ro, see what you did now. I hate you sometimes."

Rosé was about to reply with a witty comment but was squickly hushed by Topaz.

When Jake snapped out of his daize he saw that Ray was already almost at his car and ran after him and then tugging on his hoodie.

" Ray I'm sorry you know how Ro is, I can't control him its li-"

" I don't care Prince, I just need to clear my mind."  Rayan mummbled, like his mind was somwhere else.

He entered his car and started to drive away, even thought he was Princetons ride home he wasn't  too sure about being alone with him.

Prineton was cryign his eyes out running after the car, but came to an abrupt stop when he realised something. Even since Chres came into the picture, Ray-Ray started acting wierd. Maybe the had beef in the past or something. He made a mental note to ask Chres about this and started wondering the streets.

                                                                                  ***