Chapter Six//Fka x inc

Sometimes your meant to fall in love with someone. But not meant to be with them forever.

~Nishan Panwar

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ohh and I got us matching brackets, no that's not the best bit the best bit I-"

"That's great babe, could you but keep quiet a sec ? My head hurts."

"Okay, just walk me to class."

Zonnique and Rayan where now the schools power couple. He hates it.He hates being the centre of attention. He hates being the 'Ray' in 'raynique' and he definitely hates the fact that he's not with Jacob. Instead, he has Zonnique following him like a lost puppy. The couple had only been together for a week and to Rayan, it was a week too long.

Something else he hated was how close Jacob and Roc where getting. it made his blood boil and his skin crawl. When he told Jacob about how he thought him and Star not working out, he onlly laughed and carried on gushing over Chres.

"Ray-Ray, you weren't listening where you."

"No, I wasn't but I was thinking about how good you looking."  Ray lied while licking his lips.

Zonnique went on her toes and pecked her boyfriends lips, gaining 'awws' and ' why aren't you like thats'.

"I love you boo !"

Ray pretended not too here her and put on his head phones walking a completly different direcction to hus classroom. He couldn't bring himself to lie to his girl, even though he wasn't feeling her ina sexual way, she was really sweet.

when Rayan got to the greenhouse, he smiled. Its turned into the trios little 'den' . He smiled as he traced his finger along the glass where the three had carved their names. He started to thing about his problem with Zonniquue and Jacob and he instantly remembered ove of his favorite songs my a british artist Fka Twigs...

In my primal love

In my primal love

In my primal love

Don't try to cover me from what I'm feeling

In my primal love

Don't be afraid

In my primal love

I see where all the burning fires hidden

In my primal love 

I see a flame

Unexpectedly, Jacob joined Rayan harmonizing perfectly.

So I try, to satisfy

My fallen dove, my fallen dove

I'm never gonna be the one, my fallen dove

I'm never gonn be the one, my fallen love 

But I'm never gonna be your savior

I'm never gonna be the one, my fallen dove

Dont cry for the things you love, my fallen dove (X2)

Cause they die, in timenever gonna be the one

I'm never gnna be the one, my fallen love

My man holds a lighter

For the day I  clamp his fire

My man holds a lighter for our love

(X2)

I'm So I try, to satisfy

My fallen dove, my fallen dove

But I'm never gonna be your savior

(X3)

I'm never gonna be the one, my fallen dove

Don't cry for the thinks you love, my fallen dove

Cause they die in time.

The two boys hugged eachother, Jacob nuzzzeling his head in the crook of Rays neck. It pained Ray so much that his best friend didn't know how he felt about him.