Chapter 13

5 months later

KIAN'S POV

I grab Jennifer's hand and pull her outside.

"Where are we going, Kian?" She asks.

"Don't worry, you'll see. I can't tell you now, because it's a surprise. I want you to close your eyes throughout the whole drive." I respond.

"How will I know when to open my eyes?"

"I'll tell you." I smiled at her. I gazed into her eyes for a few seconds, then quickly snapped out of it. I helped her into the car.

"Ugh my stomach is so big, that it's hard to get into the car sometimes." She complains.

"You still look the same. Perfect, beautiful, and sexy. I don't notice anything different."

"Thanks Kian. I can't wait to get this baby out of me." She says as I start driving.

"Close your eyes."

"Right."

"So speaking of the baby. Do you want to know what the gender of the baby is or no?"

"No. I want it to be a surprise."

"Aww..."

"Always agree with the woman," she quickly pauses, then continues "that is healthy to keep a long lasting relationship."

"Okay, okay fine." I laughed.

"I really love your laugh."

"More than Tyler Oakley's?"

"Who... Is that?"

"I'm guessing you don't watch youtube."

"Yep. I don't watch youtube. Too much of my time."

"Oh?"

"I'm kidding. I watch youtube but not that much."

"Okay good." I laugh, once again. And she laughs with me. I stop the car. "We're here. Open your eyes."

She opens her eyes, and looks out her window.

"Oh my god... Kian!" She said, rolling down her window. "Hell fucking yes! Did you really... Buy a new house, for us?"

"Mhm. I want to live with you, and our little baby." I said, rubbing her stomach.

"Let's go inside! I wanna check this place out!" She ran out the door.

"Wait for me!" I chased after her. I made it there before she did, and I opened the door for her. Once she stepped in, she looked around in awe.

"Oh my god. Kian, you didn't have to do this. This house is huge!" She hugs me.

"If we're having a baby, it's not going to be in the o2l house, for sure." I laughed.

"Oup, true. So when are we moving in?"

"5 more days..."

"5 days seem so long!"

"Time flies by fast, so just wait." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me.

(A/N. My chapters will now be a lot shorter due to this glitch that won't save my chapters even when I press save or update. Sorry, but I'll try to publish 2-3 chapters everyday.)