Chapter 5

I wake up this morning, feeling nasty. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I put on some comfy clothes, then head over to my phone to face time Kian.

"Hey Kian! How are you feeling this morning?" I smile.

"Great actually. Well, I look like a mess now, but I feel great." He laughs.

"You look the same." I laugh.

"Yeah whatever. You look beautiful."

"Thanks Kian," I pause for a moment; thinking about what to talk about, "..Are you excited to meet my parents? Beside.... All the shit they talked about you." I spit. His smile quickly turned into a frown.

"The only thing I'm excited about is seeing you in person again." He said.

"And I'm excited to see you again too... But my parents may think you're a bad influence."

"How?" He asked.

"Maybe your tattoos? You have to cover those up when you enter my house. My dad wants me to date and marry and intelligent kid who's focused on his work and determined to be successful in life. He is not a big fan of tattoos...." I say.

"And piercings?"

"He's okay with that. I just can't wait to see you again."

"Yeah. I have a question, also."

"What is it then?"

"Do I have to dress fancy?" He laughs.

"I'm gonna ask my parents about that. We're eating dinner so possibly. You should know that." I laugh.

"Okay sorry I'm not intelligent."

"I never said that!!" I laugh even more. My mom walks in the room.

"Oh shit..." I hide my phone.

"What's all this noise? It's early in the morning." She said.

"Oh it's... Just a video. It's funny.." I use as an excuse.

"Oh. Remember, we're meeting this-"

"Yes mom I know! Can you leave my room please?"

"Okay dear. I'm just reminding you."

"Yeah, okay, I'm capable of keeping up with myself. Bye." I say angrily. She leaves with a frown on her face. I bring out my phone to see if Kian hung up.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"My mom. You did a good job keeping quiet." I laughed.

"Yeesh, you were harsh."

"Yeah well, I'm a bitch if they don't knock on my door. It bugs me, ya know?" I say.

"I feel ya.... Well I saw some things..." He smirked.

"Like what?" I smile.

"A little cheek here and there... Did you just happen to shove your phone down your pants?" He laughed.

"You pervert! You better not act that way in front of my parents!!" I laugh back.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" He smirked.

"...let's not get into that right now..." I frown.

"What? Why are you sad? Was it something I said?"

"No no, it's definitely not that. It's just something I want to get to at a later time." I say.

"Okay babe. I just don't like seeing you sad."