Junge

Seeing Andreas made me feel so relieved and happy. I start to scoot out of the booth to stand up but he stops me.

"You don't have to stand up for me mein liebe" Andreas says as he leans down and kisses me.

I hold his face in my hands and close my eyes taking him in. He smells so good and manly. Andreas takes my face in his hands and kisses my forehead. I smile up at him and he slides into the booth across from me.

"So what's this big surprise you have for me schätzchen?" Andreas says looking over at me expectantly.

My stomach starts to get butterflies and I look over at the wonneproppen bag. I reach for it and I hear a phone ring. I look over at Andreas and he's looking down at his phone with an annoyed look.

"I'm so sorry liebling I have to take this" is all he says before he gets up .

I look at him as he walks away to the back of the resturant towards the bathrooms and I'm immediately curious to who was calling him. I sit at the table for a couple of minutes as my curiosity eats away at me. What could be so important that he had to take the call, and I know he's not working so what could the call be about? I think to myself .

I shimmy out of the booth which is hard since my belly is so big and make my way to the back of the restaurant where I hear Andreas talking on the phone.

He sounds so aggravated and angry and I start to feel weird about the whole situation.

Andreas is speaking in german so I try my best to catch words he's using. It's extremely hard because he's talking fast and using slang words that don't translate well.

I pick up on the phrase 'she saw you' which is weird I try to lean into the door a little harder. I hope no one comes back here and sees me leaning into the men's restroom door but I have to know what's going on, I feel so in the dark.

I catch another phrase also something about 'sending more money' and something about 'following'. Then I hear my name 'Nomi'. My heart starts to pound a little faster now as I try to piece together what's going on. I hate myself for not studying my german better because that would've helped so much in this situation.

I hear Andreas then say something about 'another phone'. I get frustrated and just make my way back to the table. I make it there just in time to run into the waiter. I tell her to bring a beer for Andreas and a lemonade for me. I wait at the table for a little while and I see Andreas walking over. He gives me a reassuring smile but I see that his ears are red and I know he's angry.

"I'm sorry about that mein liebe, it won't happen again" he says as he sits in the booth.

I give him a smile and say " I ordered you a beer"

"Mmm sounds good" He says as he reaches over the table to grab my hand. He rubs my hand with the pad of his thumb and says "what were you going to show me?"

I say "oh yeah" I reach down and get the wonneproppen bag and hand it to him and I know he instantly recognizes the bag. His face glows with happiness and I can't help but to smile.

"I was thinking f*ck another two months let's know now" I smile my cheeks getting hot.

I made sure that it was a white bag so the colors wouldn't give away the gender. I stare at him as he shakily pulls out the box. His face starts to turn red and he nervously runs his fingers through his hair.

On the top of the box it says Boy or Girl? And there's pink and blue designs all over it.

Andreas looks up at me and says "Was auch immer es ist, ich werde sie lieben, egal was" sweetly. (Whatever it is I will love them no matter what)

He slowly opens the box almost nervous to know. When the box is open he looks down and stares. I look over at him so nervous. He looks up at me with so much emotion in his eyes and he starts to tear up.

"Baby" I smile rubbing my belly.

Andreas pulls out the little onesie I got that has a bib and a hat with it. The outfit was so cute to me and I knew he would instantly know.

The hat bib and onesie were all a beautiful baby blue.

"We're having a kleiner Junge??" He says smiling so big. (Little boy)

"Yes!" I say smiling bigger.

Andreas gets out of the booth so fast and comes around to my side. He helps me out of the booth and picks me up. I get shy because everyone in the resturant is now looking at us. Andreas holds me and spins me.

"Did you pick the name for him yet?" Andreas asks putting me down.

He looks down at my huge belly and rubs it and gets down and starts to kiss my belly in front of everyone.

I run my fingers through his soft blond hair.

"Yes... I want to name him August" I say smiling down at him.

I see him think about the name, for a second I'm scared he wont like it but then he kisses my stomach and looks up at me.

"Der wird er sein August Krauskopf" he says loud enough for everyone to here. (Then he will be August Krauskopf)