Quaint

I can't believe the way Andreas has been acting lately. He's been so controlling over me. I understand that I'm carrying our child and maybe that has him on edge, but the way he acted earlier at breakfast was totally uncalled for. I stare into my big vanity mirror making sure my hair looks good.

I stand up and make my way to the bed and grab my purse. I take one last look in the mirror.

"I clean up good" I say to myself.

I had on some cute khaki shorts with a nice cotton blouse that had a low V that showed off my boobs really well. Growing up I never had much but ever sense I got pregnant they've been growing really nice. I can't complain.

After giving myself a spritz of perfume I make my way downstairs. Before I go to the front to meet Mia I decide to go visit Andreas.

I walk down the large foyer past the kitchen and past the library. Andreas' studio is actually not attached to the house but behind it in a small guest house in the backyard. Connecting the studio to the main house is a cute old brick path, and what makes it even cuter are the old oak trees creating a shaded canopy overhead.

I make my way to the front of the studio, but before I open the door I get horribly anxious. I don't want what happened earlier to happen again. I feel a little down and slowly open the door.

I hear Andreas' voice before I see him. I can hear that he's speaking in German.

"Ja...tu was ich sage...folge ihr." Andreas says sternly into the phone.

I walk inside and make my presence known. Hearing my footsteps Andreas turns around and stares me straight into my eyes and I stare back.

"Tschüss"(bye) is all he says before he puts his phone in is pocket.

We awkwardly stare at each other and I know he knows I understood what he said earlier.

"Yes...do what I say...follow her??" I ask him with a questioning tone repeating back to him what he had earlier said in German.

I give him a knowing look and he looks back at me blankly not showing any kind of emotion.

"So this is what we're doing Andreas?" I say glaring at him. "We're keeping secrets?" I stare.

He says nothing and I just try to calm myself. I decide that I need space and just turn around saying nothing else.

I make my way to the door and leave out, but before I can close it.

I hear Andreas say "We will talk about this later meine liebe , stay with Mia the whole time do not leave her side"

I roll my eyes irritated with him and make my way to the front of the main house.

"Ready?" Mia says seeing me walk towards her.

I sigh and say "yes"

The first 30 minutes of the car ride were quiet. I had too much on my mind to entertain Mia's small talk and I felt like she knew it.

All I did to make the time pass was stare out the window, but I could only hold back my curiosity for so long.

I turn to Mia " earlier you mentioned knowing the Krauskopf family for a very long time?" I ask her

She looks over and smiles as if she's been waiting for me to talk. "Yes I've known the Krauskopf's for quite some time , I watched Andreas grow from a little junge"

"Oh wow I hadn't known you knew them for so long" I say.

I start to get a little nervous because that means she definitely knows about Dana and Damien, and if she knows about them then what does she think of me? A homewrecker?