Chapter 16

Beatriz's P.O.V

The hot LA sun warmed my skin. "Ah!!! We're back in LA!!!" Matt screamed. "Ah!! I know!" I yelled. "You guys are too loud." Breana groaned and then went back to sleeping in Taylor's arms. Matt and I laughed and went to the front desk to check everyone into their rooms. Matt and I passed out the room keys to everyone and we all went to our assigned rooms. We walked through the hallways and looked for our room. "342...343... and 344!!!" I said and unlocked the door to our room. Matt put down all our luggage and jumped onto one of the beds, while Taylor put down Breana on another bed. "Are we in LA yet?" Breana mumbled. "We've been in LA for like an hour." I said. Her eyes slowly opened and she sat up. "Yo where are we?" She asked. "A hotel." I answered. "Duh." I added. "Why are we in hotel, when my house is like literally just 15 minutes away." She said and then yawned. She got up from the bed, grabbed some cloths out of her suitcase, and went to the bathroom. I jumped onto the bed Matt was laying on and faced him. "So how long are we in LA for?" I asked. "Like a week and a half." Matt answered. "How many shows?" I said. "Only two, the first one is two days from now and the second is two days before we leave to Virginia." Matt said. "I can go visit my parents." I said happily. I've missed them so much the past few weeks. I got off the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "Bree!!!" I yelled through the door. "I'm almost done." She yelled back. 1 minute later. "Bree hurry up!" I yelled. "You know it's not easy getting dressed when you have a broken hand." She yelled. Now I feel bad for rushing her. I waited patiently another a minute and she came out. "What?" She asked. "I'm gonna go spend the afternoon with my parents." I told her. Her face dropped a little along with Matt's. "Oh...Okay, tell them I said hi." She said and went to go sit down. *Knock Knock* I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh hey Nash." I said. "Hey Beatriz. Is it cool if I chill here for a while, I'm trying to come up with some vine ideas but Hayes and Cameron are being annoying." He said and laughed a little. "Ya sure." I said and let him come in. He went over to one of the beds and pulled out his notebook.

Breana's (P.O.V)

I'm bored, I'm sad, in a couple of minutes I'm gonna feel lonely because Beatriz is gonna leave, things are awkward with Nash, to be honest I don't know how I feel about Nash, I miss Charlie, my brother hasn't called or texted me, and on top of all that I'm still sick. I heard a little ding and turned to Nash. He pulled out his phone and smiled at the screen. Well that just raised an alarm. He got up from the bed and went towards the door. "What happened to coming up with vine ideas?" Beatriz said. "It can wait, I have to go somewhere." He said and then ran out the door. Well that's not weird at all. Beatriz turned to me and gave me a look that said 'you see what's happening, right?' I shrugged my shoulders. I need some alone time. Maybe I should stay in my house for a while and just get away for a bit. "Hey I'm gonna go to my house for a while." I said to Beatriz. "Cool beans." She said. I got my suitcase from the floor and went to the door. "Call me if you guys need anything." I said and then shut the door. I stepped into the hallway and another door opened. Hayes stepped out of his room and looked at me. "Hey, where ya going to?" He asked. "I'm just gonna go chill at my place." I said. "Can I come?" He said excitedly. Cameron's head popped out from the door. "Did I just hear we're going to Breana's place." He said. Another door opened and Shawn and Taylor stepped out. "Please tell me we're going to your place, Carter and Madison keep sucking faces like every 5 seconds." Taylor complained. "Ya, and I need somewhere quiet so that I can focus." Shawn said. "Focus on what?" I asked. He looked around at all the guys and then mouthed 'I'll tell you later.' "Okay so Shawn, Taylor, Hayes, Cameron, and me all in one house. Ha, what could possibly go wrong." I said sarcastically. "Please, please, please." They all begged. *Sigh* "Fine." "Yaaaaayy." They all said and then hugged me. They let go of me and we went downstairs. Hayes, Taylor, and Cameron walked in the front while me and Shawn followed. "So what's this thing you have to focus on?" I asked him. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone else." He said. "My lips are sealed." I said. "Well the other day this record label called me and they said that were thinking about signing me." He said. "Oh my gosh Shawn! That's amazing!" I said. "Ya, but the thing is they want me to write an original song before they sign me." He said. "Why don't you want me tell everyone else?" I said. "Because I don't want them to get their hopes up, what if the song I write sucks, or what if I end up not being able to write a song at all. I just don't want them to get all happy and then end up getting disappointed." He said. "Shawn that's never gonna happen. You're amazing at what you do. And I know you can write an awesome song." I said. "Thanks Bree." He said.