Chapter 14

*BREANA'S (P.O.V)*

~At the House~

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Taylor said. I thought about it for awhile.My mind wandered off and I started thinking about how close I've become with them and everyone else. I threw off my heels and let my hair down. I looked up at Taylor and Hayes and gave them a big smile. "What?" Hayes asked. "I wanna show you guys something." I said. "What is it?" Taylor asked. I grabbed both their hands and guided them upstairs. We walked upstairs and then I led them all the way down the hall. "Isn't this your..."Hayes started. "Shhh."I said. "This room is my favorite room in the entire house and it's very special and important to me. I've never let anyone in here before but I want my family to see it, so I'm gonna start off with you two and then when we come to La again everyone else can come and see it." I said. "Are you sure? You freaked out last time Nash and I came in here." Hayes said. "The past is in the past and that was before I loved you guys." I said. I turned around and took in a deep breath. I unlocked the door and then opened it. I grabbed Taylor's and Hayes's hand and we walked inside. "It's different from what I remembered, but then again I didn't really get a get look at it." Hayes said. "What is this place?" Taylor asked. "It-it's my piano room."I said shakily. "I-i like to paint in here,...a-and I look at a-all the pictures a-and I ...play my piano." I added. "We can get out if you want?" Hayes said. I shook my head. "No"I said. Taylor put his arm around my shoulders. "C-come here." I said. I walked them to the piano in the center of the room. I sat down and then patted the spots next to me. Taylor sat down on my left and then Hayes at my right. I started playing my favorite piece by Mozart. I felt my whole body loosen up. "Play with me." I told them. "We don't know how." Taylor said. I grabbed his hand and positioned it over the right spot on the piano. I put Hayes hand closer to the end and then told him which fingers to use. I started playing again and they followed my lead. When we finished I looked up and smiled at them. "Now you do." I said. I got up and then let them look around more. "How come there's so many pictures." Hayes asked. "My dad was a photographer." I answered. "You guys wanna go do something?" I asked them. "Of coarse!" Taylor yelled. We walked out the room and I locked the door. "Thanks for showing us." Hayes said. I nodded my head. "What should we do?" Taylor asked. "I have no idea but something fun." I said.

*BEATRIZ'S (P.O.V)*

After we went to the beach yesterday we all went back to the hotel room and passed out. "Hey Beatriz." Matt said while wiggling his eyebrows. "What?" I said. "You still mad at me bae?" He said. "A little." I answered. "C'mon you love me." He whined. "And?" I said. "Would you forgive me if I take you out for ice cream?" He asked. "Oh my gosh yas! Lets go." I said and pulled him out the room. We walked out the hotel and went around the corner to a cute little ice cream shop. Matt opened the door for me and I stepped in. "This place smells amazing." I said while smelling the air. "What are you gonna get?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "I think I want vanilla icecream with chocolate syrup and crushed oreos." I said. "You can go sit down I'll order it for you." He said and kissed my cheek. I sat down in a table for two by the window and pulled out my phone and checked twitter. I look through all my newsfeed and saw Madison's tweet. 

@MadisonElleBeer: Headed to an ice cream shop with the bae @Mr_Carterr

"Please, please don't be this ice cream place." I silently begged to myself. Matt came back with our ice creams and sat down. He gave me mine and I thanked him. "What kind did you get?" I asked him. "strawberry." He said with a mouth full of icecream. He opened his mouth to show me and I took a picture. "Noo. Delete that." He said. "Nope." I said and saved the picture. "Wanna try some?" He said. "Sure." I replied. He scooped up a spoonful of ice cream and put half of it in my mouth and the other half on my nose. "Gee thanks Matt." I said and laughed a little. I grabbed a napkin but he took a picture of me before I wiped off the icecream. "Maaatt, delete that." I complained. "Only if you delete mine." He said. "No." I said. "Then it's staying on my phone." He said and put away his phone into his pocket. "Delete it." I said. "No." He said. "Fine." I said and then smirked at him. I scooped up some of my ice cream and flung it at his face. It splatted on his forehead. I started laughing hysterically and Matt laughed with me. "Well aren't you two cute." Someone said. I turned around saw Madison and Carter standing behind us. "Great" I thought to myself. "Can we join you?" Carter asked. "Actually Beatriz and I were about to leave, but you guys can have our table." Matt said and wiped the icecream off his forehead. I picked up our trash and threw it away. Matt laced his fingers with mine and we walked back to the hotel. "I hope Carter didn't get mad that I didn't wanna hang out with them." Matt said. "He's your bestfriend he probably didn't even notice you didn't wanna hang out." I said. "I hope so." He said and we went inside the hotel.