Chapter 10

*BEATRIZ'S (P.O.V)*

The plane landed and we all boarded off. "Matt I'm too tired to function." I said when we were picking up our luggage. "Here let me carry your bags for you." He said. "No Matt it's okay, you don't have to." I said. "It's my pleasure." He said and took my bags from me. "Beatriz." Breana called out. "Yeees" I said. "So do you know what's happening?" She asked  "What do you mean?" I asked her. "All everyone keeps talking about are all the surprises that are gonna happen." She said. "Surprises?"  "Ya, Shawn said something about Matt and Nash doing something, and Cameron kept talking about how it was gonna be magical." She said. "Well I don't know anything about that, but now that you mention it Matt and Carter were talking about a surprise." I said. "What did they say?" She asked. "I don't know, something about asking someone something." I replied. "Hmmm." She said. "Are you gonna snoop around?" I asked her. "Maybe, but at the same time it'd be nice if I didn't ruin a surprise for once." she replied. "Don't ruin the surprise pleeeaase." I said. "Fine, I won't she said and we all went into the limo. The limo driver dropped us all off at this really fancy hotel. "Oh.My. God" Breana said and dropped all her bags.

*BREANA'S (P.O.V)*

In the middle of the hotel was THE most beautiful grand piano I had ever seen. I dropped all my luggage and ran over to it. "It's gorgeous." I said while feeling the smooth surface. "You play Breana?" Beatriz asked. "Oh.. I ...uh...ya I play" I said awkwardly. "But I've never seen you play before." She said. "My piano is in the room I never let anyone in." I said while looking down. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Excuse me Ms." Someone said. I turned around and I saw a guy with a tag that said manager. "Oh sorry." I said and backed away from the piano. "No, no it's fine" He said. "I just came to tell it's open to the public for use. Do you play?" He asked. "Ya a little." I answered. "Shall I call a bell hop to help you all with your bags?" He asked our group. "yes please." I answered for the group. Cameron went over and checked us in while the manager called over a bell hop. The bell hop loaded all our stuff into a cart and took all up to our room. This time instead of having three rooms we all shared one big pent house suite. "This place is huge." Matt said when we walked in. "Hope you find it to your liking." The bell hop said. Nash tipped him and I thanked him. "So are you ready for today's event?" Nash asked me. "Um ya, I guess." I said. "If everything goes as planned the next couple days we're in Miami are gonna be magical."He said. "Whatever." I said and left to get dressed. I went into the bathroom to get dressed, but someone knocked on the door. "Who is it" I yelled. "It's Nash." He said. I opened the door. "May I help you?" I asked him. "I brought you this." He said and handed me a blue Nashty baseball tee. "Oh, thank you." I said. "Are you gonna wear it?" He asked. "Um ya, I'll put it on right now." I said and closed the door. I took off my hoodie and put on the shirt and then put on black shorts with dark blue vans. I came out and Nash smiled. "It looks great on you." He said. "Thanks" I said awkwardly and went over to find Beatriz. She came out the other bathroom wearing a Taylor Caniff tye dye T-shirt and a pink Matthew Espinosa beenie. "Lovin the shirt Beatriz." Taylor said. "You should it has your face on it." Beatriz said and we all laughed. We walked over to the venue and got ready, well mostly got ready I just sat on a couch on my phone. "Time to start." Shawn said. They let all the fans in and the room was filled with screams.

*BEATRIZ'S (P.O.V)*

Matt seemed more nervous than usual. "Matt are you okay?" I asked. "Ya I'm fine." He said nervously. I was gonna ask him what was wrong but Mahogany started calling our names. We all ran out onto the stage and the fans went wild. "So today's performance is gonna be a little different." Mahogany said into the mic. I looked around for Matt but he wasn't anywhere on stage. "Something very special is gonna happen today." Mahogany said. What's happening I thought to myself. "Beatriz, can you come to the center of the stage please." Mahogany said. "Um what's going on." I said into my mic and the crowd laughed at my confusion. Matt came on stage with a bouquet of sunflowers. "Matt has something he wants to ask you." Mahogany answered. Matt walked up to me and got down on one knee. He grabbed my hand with his free hand and looked into my eyes. "Beatriz Elizabeth Hernandez would you do me the honors of going on a date with me." He asked. I dropped my mic. I bobbed my head up and down. "It's a yes!" Matt yelled and the crowd cheered. "Ladies and gentlemen Matriz is now a real thing!" Breana yelled into her mic. Matt picked me up and spun me around. "You don't know how happy I am right now." Matt said. "Same here" I whispered and he hugged me. "Kiss, kiss, kiss" The crowd chanted. Matt looked me in the eyes and pecked my lips.