Chapter 15

*NASH'S (P.O.V)*

I have no idea what to do. Breana's sleeping and everyone else left to go eat breakfast. I wasn't really hungry so I just stayed in the room. I don't know what to say to her when she wakes up, I mean are we okay, is she mad at me? Am I mad at her? No. No I'm not. I'm happy she's here. Very happy. Ecstatic even. But is she happy to see me? Is there any chance of us getting back together? Or does she want nothing to do with me. Or what if she fell in love with Brent or Taylor! I mean not that I was stalking her or anything but all she, Brent, and Taylor were tweeting about, was how much fun they were having. She even tweeted about how she and Brent went to Bakersfield together. Like what did they even do over there?! I stared at her sleeping face. She looked so peaceful just laying there. Her body started stirring and her eyes fluttered open. The first thing she saw was me staring at her. I quickly looked away and she got up from the bed. "Where's everybody else?" She asked. "They went to go eat breakfast." I answered. "Oh." She said and then left to bathroom. Well that was awkward. I walked to the full body mirror and looked at my reflection. I ran my fingers through my hair and straightened out my shirt. I heard her jiggling the door knob to the bathroom so I quickly ran back to my spot on my bed so she wouldn't know I was checking myself out. She stepped out the bathroom and glanced at me. She quickly looked away and went to her suitcase. Should I tell her I wanna talk or should I let her come to me? She dug threw her suitcase and pulled out her penny board. I smiled at the memory from when she and Beatriz held on to the back of my car while I drove around and how they ended up having their hair all messed up. Even then I thought she looked gorgeous. She zipped up her suitcase and turned around. Again she caught me staring at her. "Why are you smiling?" She asked. "Oh, uh nothing." I said and then looked away. She shrugged and then headed to the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" I said more frantically than I meant to. "I don't know, I was just gonna go skate around." She answered. "Can I come?" I asked. She gave me a weird look and then took out another penny board from her suitcase. She handed it to me and we left the hotel room. We stepped into an elevator and then pressed the down button. 2 floors down the elevator started slowing down and then stopped all at once. I think we were in between 4th and 5th floor. Oh God. No. "Why'd we stop." Breana said. She pressed the call button but no one answered. "Why isn't working?!" I said nervously. "Relax, Nash." She said calmly. I started taking in deep breaths to try and calm myself down but it wasn't working. Breana looked around for something to help us but came up empty. "I guess we're gonna be here for awhile." She said and turned to face me. She looked at me and then scrunched her eyebrows. "Are you okay?" She asked me. "Ya I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be." I said quickly. I felt a bead of sweat slide down my forehead. I quickly wiped it off and smiled at her. "Your'e panicking." She said. "No I'm not." I retorted. "If anyone knows what panicking looks like it'd be me." She said. I felt my heart racing and my chest started heaving up and down. And suddenly it felt like I wasn't getting enough air. Breana noticed my sudden change in behavior and looked worried. "Nash sit down." She ordered. I slowly sat down and leaned up against the wall. She did the same on the opposite wall so she could face me. My eyes darted from each corner of the room to her. I swear the room was getting smaller and the air was getting thinner. "Breana! The room's getting smaller!" I yelled. I got up and tried to push the walls. I ran around the small elevator room pushing against the walls to try and stop the walls from closing in on us. "Nash!" She yelled but I didn't listen. I tried to pry the elevator doors open but they wouldn't open. I felt arms wrap around me. "Let go of me!" I yelled. But the arms around me refused to let me go. The arms pulled me down to the floor and a body sat down on me. I opened my eyes and saw Breana sitting on me. I tried getting her off but she pinned down both my arms. She's stronger then she looks. I closed my eyes and tried to shake myself free. "Nash stop!" She yelled and I opened my eyes. "Get off me! I have to stop the walls from closing in on us!" I yelled. "Nash, the walls aren't closing in on us it's your fear messing with you!" "What?" I said confused. I stared into her dark brown eyes and she stared back at my blue eyes. Without breaking eye contact she slowly got off me and I sat up. I looked away from her and back to around the room. I felt a rush of fear run through me again. My breaths became more harsh and my head was pounding. She took my hands in hers and looked up at me. I felt kinda awkward with that gesture since my hands were all sweaty. "Sometimes it makes people feel better when they talk about their fears and feelings." She said calmly. I took in a shaky breath. "I-I'm scared that the walls are gonna close in on us and that I'm not gonna be able to at least stop them from crushing you. And the more I think about it the more nervous I get and then it just feels like I can't even breathe." I said. "Nash, I promise you the walls aren't gonna crush us and that we're both gonna get out of here just fine." She said. Her words calmed me down a little but not that much. "I'm still scared." I said. I felt tears dying to spill out of my eyes. "It's okay to be scared." She said softly. She pulled me into her arms and laid my head on her chest. "Just listen to my heart beat and nothing else." She cooed. I did as she told me and listen to the steady beat of her heart. A couple tears slipped out and wet her chest but it didn't seem like she cared. I closed my eyes and continued to listen to her heart and steady breaths. Butterflies replaced the fear in my stomach. All the fear I had left my mind and body, all I felt was love. I grabbed one of her hands and laced our fingers together. "Breana?" "Yes Nash?" "I have another fear too." I said and then yawned. "What is it?" She asked. "I'm scared that I won't be able to get you back." I said. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting away. But before I completely fell asleep I swear I heard her say "Don't be."