27

as the night comes, hyunjin has fallen asleep as seungmin is within his arms. seungmin who is tapping on the boy's chest softly, humming to himself with pouty lips. he had never felt so annoying in his life, how could hyunjin put up with him through this whole mess? he wouldn't say exactly that the boy was in love with him yet interested in him. but how was he able to contain himself? he bet hyunjin was dying for an answer, even if he was let down it would probably relieve the stress on his heart. seungmin couldn't count how many times he has sighed during the night, he felt awful.

"if I were you, I'd be fed up." seungmin whispers to the sleeping boy, "I haven't given you an answer, we've been avoiding each other and now suddenly we're like this."

seungmin takes a deep breath, "obviously jinnie you deserve a lot. so why pick someone like me who doesn't even know what they want." he plays with the fabric of hyunjin's shirt, rubbing it together within his two fingers. "I don't know what to say, but the thought of you with someone else makes my tummy twist. it's jealousy, uneasiness, maybe my heart realizing that I must keep what I have, in other words, you. but I'm scared jinnie, I've never been in a relationship and I don't know how to handle this."

"maybe I need reassurance..that it's okay to like you and be in a relationship with you..." he admits, believing that could tie in with this mess. "if you hear this or not, I just need to be told that you'll be here for me. I can't have you leaving me, that's just a big no. unless something goes wrong and it's reasonable..but still!"

"I don't even know what to say, im shy to even say I love you to my parents. but I'm sure it's clear—" seungmin touches his warm cheeks, a smile forms on his face as he thinks of the thought of kissing hyunjin. his heart beats faster, he's somewhat afraid that hyunjin might be able to hear it. "I should just...say it.."

he pokes at the sleeping boy's cheeks, whispering softly. "I think I'm falling for you hwang hyunjin."