13

"whenever I look at him, my heart drops into my ass." hyunjin states in awe to jisung, the squirrel boy gags from his somewhat mushy comment.

"that's so gross, if I were seungmin I wouldn't want your heart that came from your ass."

"but it's special then." hyunjin jokes with a cheesy smile, "you know I called you over because I wanted to talk to you the other day and not your roommate."

jisung and hyunjin sit in the dorm, no seungmin for the day since he went out with felix. jisung sits criss-cross on seungmin's bed, stuffing his face with a variety of snacks.

"please don't make a mess on his bed, he'll get angry." hyunjin then tells, jisung nods his head obeying.

"alright!" jisung shouts with a mouth full of chips, he wipes his salt covered fingers onto his shirt and waits for himself to swallow it down. "okay, I know this is about seungmin so just spill the tea. what happened now? he called you cute, breathe?"

hyunjin shrugs, "I mean, I didn't want to only talk to you about seungmin. but about your roommate as well."

"what? you have a crush on him too, is this some sort of eeny, meeny, miny, moe shit?" jisung then lets out an awkward chuckle, "don't tell me you've fallen for mr. lee." his worried tone made hyunjin feel a bit off.

"of course not. I just wanted to ask about your relationship with him?" hyunjin then tells, "if it's alright?"

jisung freezes, he bites on his bottom lip and sighs. "obviously it's not. I don't really like talking about our relationship, or whatever we are."

"I don't want to push you out your comfort zone, but I've never really asked. why?"

"long story, but do you want a short description. it sums up everything honestly." jisung admits.

"anything will help please." hyunjin says with a needy tone, jisung smiles. it's somewhat soft and his cheeks turn red, but not from embarrassment. it seemed as if the boy was about to burst into tears.

"it's simple and bittersweet. but never let anyone hold your heart when you know they're just gonna play with it."

FILLER.