25

as seungmin walks back to the dorm after a quick shop to the convenient store, he takes out his keys for less of a hustle. once he sees their room with the bold lettering that states, ' nine hundred twenty-two' he fidgets the key within the hole and twists it open. once the door is unlocked, he opens it and sighs. another long day, he didn't even count which day this was without talking to hyunjin.

in all honesty, this problem was more focused on him. everyone knew what hyunjin wanted. but seungmin couldn't get the words out. sure, he loved being with hyunjin. his cuddles were the best, when hyunjin kissed him he swore he felt fireworks go off. yet, did it seem so soon? maybe it was in his perspective but something had blossomed between felix and changbin, so it was possible for him to feel something towards hyunjin. as he enters the dorm slowly, he clutches onto his chest. "jinnie...where are you..."

throwing the bag of snacks onto his bed, he didn't really care about making a mess anymore. he was more focused on drowning himself in food to make himself feel better.

why were feelings so hard to cope with? was he in denial? hyunjin was boyfriend material so why was it so hard to admit that he felt something? maybe he needed to be hit with realization of what he has before it's gone.

before it's gone. and those words had stuck to seungmin. the thought of hyunjin with someone else made seungmin felt uneasy. maybe because what they did together wouldn't be a thing anymore. it would be hyunjin and his new love interest. gripping onto his keys when thinking about the thought of hyunjin kissing someone else, he whines. "stupid feelings! just tell me if I like him or not!"

but wasn't this enough? the denial, the jealousy and thoughts. seungmin could say he was a smart boy, but was this the sign of him liking hyunjin.

he wanted to ensue that this was, because he didn't want to hop into the relationship and finding himself regretting everything. imaging himself hurting hyunjin would be a disaster and a place he didn't want to end up in. the thoughts were consuming him and he didn't know how to deal with them. he looks at hyunjin's empty bed, "do I like you?" is all he whispers.

on the end of hyunjin's bed, there's a pile of his clothes. a particular piece of clothing catches seungmin's eyes so he picks it up. he felt the fabric between his fingers. put it on. is what his thoughts scream, but he throws it back onto the bed. turning around to hop onto his own bed, he can't help but eye the clothing article once again. "jinnie wouldn't like it if I touched his stuff..but it sure does smell like him."

seungmin loves cuddling with hyunjin, maybe it's because within the boys arms he felt safe. hyunjin didn't wear cologne but he had this certain sweet smell that seungmin was addicted too. sometimes, hyunjin would play with his hair which made the boy weak to his knees, the little action made seungmin feel showered with affection.

he didn't know where hyunjin was but he decides to take his chances. it's not like the boy would notice anyways. so seungmin slips off his own jacket and puts on hyunjin's sweatshirt. It definitely smelled like him and seungmin can't help but crack a smile. "jinnie..." he mumbles, "what have you done to me..."

seconds of dozing off, he hears the door open. did he not lock it? was it felix? but as he's playing with the sweatshirt's strings he makes eye contact with the boy he's been yearning for.

"h—hyunjin..."

"seungmin? what are you doing?"