FINAL WEEK: BOYXBOY

FINAL WEEK: BoyxBoy

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ/ɪᴇs

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʟᴇғᴛ: 2

There's A Reason by LysiLuv

Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. Louis Tomlinson is Harry's closest friend, nothing more, nothing less. (Or at least that's what Harry has always believed.) Until one fateful meeting with their management that causes chaos and heartbreak. One thing is for sure: everything happens for a reason.

Larry Stylinson, I'm THEIR son!? by NothinLikeNebraska

Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a promise to get him back later. Liam, Zayn, and Niall barely find out along with Danielle and Eleanor. When the guys help find him, will they be prepared of the drama? Larry just wants to meet his parents. In the care home he's in, he never knows when he'll get his next meal or when he'll get a beating again by the head master. He listens to his radio to the songs of One Direction. He loves to sing along, but easily gets teased. When his parents happen to be Louis and Harry, is he so sure that he feels their love?