FINAL WEEK: ZAYN MALIK

FINAL WEEK: Zayn Malik Fanfics

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ/ɪᴇs

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʟᴇғᴛ: 3

Tell Me A Lie by zaynsmybloke

Joelle is a Canadian girl who feels abandoned by her father when he leaves her to go live in England. She spends years wondering what she ever did wrong. One Summer, four years later, everything changes. Her mom finally convinces her to go visit her dad, along with her best friend Melody. Too bad the only thing they know about the city is that there are lots of hot boys with accents. They meet five very special boys. Joelle falls for one in particular, Zayn. She soon finds out a secret about him, but was the lie better than knowing the truth? Her life is about to change unexpectedly as she struggles to deal with her newfound fame and forgive her dad for his mistakes.  

Saying Goodbye by 1DOnlyYou

One mistake can change a lot of things. She was ripped from life as easily as it is to cut through paper. That boy single-handedly destroyed my life. One idiotic decision. That's all it took. That's all it ever takes, really.   

I'm broken, would you fix me? by LoveLittleBerry

Seid dem Tod ihres Vaters ist Madeline Owen ein in sich gekehrtes Mädchen. Sie übernimmt die Aufgabe der Mutter, für ihren kleinen Bruder und kümmert sich um den Haushalt. An Freunde war schon lange nicht mehr zu denken und auch ein normales Leben war so gut wie unmöglich. Als aber ein mysteriöser Fremder in ihr Leben tritt, lernt sie wieder zu lachen und Spaß zu haben. Langsam aber sicher verliebt sie sich in ihren strahlenden Helden. Wann wird sie erkennen wer er wirklich ist? Und wie wird es dann mit ihnen weitergehen? Begleitet Madeline in ihrer eigenen kleinen Cinderella Story, ihr Prinz? Zayn Malik!