FINAL WEEK: LIAM PAYNE

FINAL WEEK: Liam Payne Fanfics

Vote for (1) Story/ies

Stories left: 3

It's Gotta Be You by AlexMcNair

17 year old Claire gets a chance of being friends with One Direction. She gets to travel with them and even date one. But when another guy shows interest in her and threating ex girlfriends and boyfriends come back. Major drama happens.

We're not really One Direction.. by xxRea_Boo

Rylie and her four best friends, come up with the idea for a performance of a girl One Direction. Little do they know, the boys find out about it. And do they love it? Yep. They get invited to go on tour with the boys, and relationships come into play. But what happens when tour finishes and a tragic accident tears them all apart?

Falling in One Direction by saarahlovee

Rhiannon Marie Ricci's friends were always going through some obsession. When the latest obsession is One Direction, how much can she take before she goes insane? Rhiannon hates 1D, but will a surprise concert and meet-and-greet at her school change her mind forever? Can she face the drama, the heart-break, and the gossip? Will Rhiannon fall in love or in a greater hate for them? After all, fairytales aren't real, are they? This can only fall in one direction!