FINAL WEEK: LOUIS TOMLINSON

FINAL WEEK: Louis Tomlinson Fanfics

Vᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ (1) sᴛᴏʀʏ/ɪᴇs

Sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ʟᴇғᴛ: 3

  FATE by CarrotQueen

It's been almost 6 years since Scarlet Archer has come back home to England. Almost 6 years since that dreaded night. But now she's back. Back with her 3 friends Sophie, Ella and Lucy. Together these girls plan to make the best of their holiday in England. But what will happen if the holiday of their dreams turns into Scarlet's nightmare. 

When a run in with the boy who put her life in jeopardy occurs, what will she do? Will she be able to face her past demons and move on? Forgive and forget right? Well that's easier said than done....especially when this boy was now part of the world's hottest boyband One Direction.... 

Life has never been easy for Scarlet...and things just seem to be getting worse...

Dominoes by Emjelina

"We are like dominoes - I fall for you, you fall for another."

Cassie Mavericks has known Louis Tomlinson much longer than any of the One Direction boys. She knew him long before the world knew he was the "Swag Master from Doncaster" or that he liked girls who ate carrots. She knows him as Lou, her best friend since first grade. They're always there for each other, always together, always able to tell each other everything and anything. When he and the boys come to stay with her for a little while, she begins to think of him as more than a friend. What happens when he falls for another girl?

Run by asilverskyaboveme

She's a fan. He's a celebrity. They were born in different worlds, raised in different worlds. And one bullet brought them closer together then anyone could imagine.