Epilogue

After the death of Queen Harrica, Stephen White was crowned King of Avill.

From his new role, he did everything within his power to undo the damaged caused by the Queen.

He knew it would be a long time before the people fully heal, but he has faith that things will work out.

Roderick was soon appointed the new Head Huntsman for the royal family, his father stepping down. From his new role, he helped King Stephen's attempts at restoring the scarred kingdom, acting as his protector and advisor.

As for the two of them together, they saw each other regularly, no longer having to hide their feelings. They met both in the open and in private.

But it wasn't until a year or two later did Stephen finally take Roderick as his king. They were wed underneath the very tree where their love saved their lives.

Together, they ruled over the kingdom, spreading hope to the people. And inspiring love in everyone.

So yeah, they definitely lived happily ever after.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

So . . . What do you guys think!

I deeply enjoyed writing this story, and might make more of this. Boyxboy stories based off of fairytales.

Right now I'm thinking of doing something on Rapunzel.

Also, what do you guys think true love means?

What does true love means to you? And what lesson can you learned from this story? Post your answers and give your opinions.

Chow for now :-)