Chapter 6

This chapter is one of my favorite as you will soon find out ;-)

Viewers discretion is advised.

# # # # # # # # # # # #

Stephen reached his hand up and tried to grab at the apple from this one branch.  

It was large, and shiny and rich red. The perfect apple to make for some tarts. But unfortunately, the perfect apple was to high for him to reach.

If only this branch was lower.

He stretched his fingers and that's when a large hand came and plucked the apple off.

Stephen turned his head and saw Roderick standing there with the perfect apple in his hand.

He smirked. "Hello there."

Stephen smirked back. "Hello yourself." He took the apple from Roderick's hand.

"You shouldn't wander so far from the cottage." Roderick advised.

"I needed some fresh air." Stephen said. "I have been stuck inside all week."

"It is for your own protection your Highness." Roderick claimed.

"Stephen."

Roderick blinked. "Huh?"

"Call me Stephen." Stephen repeated.

Roderick grinned. "Okay."

Stephen smiled at him before lowering his gaze. Suddenly he was feeling shy.

"Well I better head back now." He said. He went to step around Roderick.

"Wait." Roderick laid a hand on Stephen's chest to halt him. Stephen felt his breath quicken at the contact.

Roderick stared into those dark, dark eyes. He reached his hand up and it hovered over Stephen's cheeks hesitantly.

Stephen leaned into Roderick's callus palm. To Roderick, his cheek felt so soft. So smooth. It was a delicate white that not even the purest white pearl could compare to.

Stephen stepped closer to Roderick and there chests touched. He could feel the Huntsman's son heart beat erratically.

Is it really because of me?

Roderick leaned his head down further. He could feel Stephen warm breath brush against his lips.

Stephen eye fluttered shut as Roderick pressed his lips to his.

It felt as if butterflies, and bumblebees were swirling within his belly; stinging and fluttering. He had fantasize about this moment for so long, a part of his mind thought it was a dream.

Stephen unknowingly wound his arms Roderick's neck. Roderick did the same around his waist, pressing there bodies closer together.

Sweet lips danced along with sweet lips. Smooth flesh pressed against smooth flesh in moist merriment. Their hot breaths becoming one.

Finally, they drew back.

The pair pressed their foreheads together as they panted for breath. Roderick could feel his heart beat from within his ribcage like a dove fighting to get out of its cage.

Stephen slid his hands down so that they were laying on Roderick's cheeks.

They stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, before crushing their lips together.

All the emotions they had to keep hidden, refrained, were now set loose.

Stephens knees buckled and he kneeled to the ground, pulling Roderick down with him. The tall man pushed the red haired beauty down onto his back. Stephen felt the soft grass tickle the back of his neck.

Clothes came undressed and hands roamed where they never ventured before. Stephen wrapped his legs around Roderick's back, pulling the lower part closer to him.

"Stephen . . . " Roderick moaned, feeling his erect member brushed against his.

"Roderick." Stephen breathed, running his fingers down his solid abs.

"Stephen - "

Roderick entered Stephen slowly. The young prince gasp in pleasure, feeling the firm shaft enter him. He gripped Roderick's shoulders as he dug deep, arching his back.

And it was there, that they made love for the first time.

Where Prince Stephen White of Avill gave himself to Roderick Henderson, son of the Head Huntsman for the royal family.

------------------

Queen Harrica sneered in disgust.

From her magic mirror, she watched Prince Stephen and Roderick make love in the forest. The image was soundless, but she could only imagine the kind of noise they were making.

Disgusting. Absolutely sickening.

She turned away, unable to watch this anymore.

"They might as well enjoy the time that they have." The Queen said. "For they will never see each other again once I am through."

She walked over to wear her spell book laid open. She flipped through it, scanning each page.

"I need something that will get rid of the prince quick and clean. And while I am at it, I should find something to deal with that huntsman's son."

She looked back at the mirror. Through it, she saw the two lovers sleeping side by side. The long haired one had his arms wrapped around the prince. They slept curled up on top of the soft grass.

She wrinkled her nose and turned back to her book. Looking down at the page, she saw one spell about erasing memories.

Interesting.

She kept that in thought and turned to the next page. Her eyes widened.

There, on the page, it talks about a potion that could induce death through sleep.

"Intriguing." she whispered. Leaning in closer she read the passage.

This spell is a form of black magic that traps the victim in a dark world of no dreams. Brought upon through a deep sleep, the victim shall remain trapped their, unable to be awaken, until there heart stops beating once the Sun sets. This curse can not be broken unless the victim is roused by a form of something pure and warm. Other then that, there is no cure.

"Perfect!" The Queen exclaimed. "I can use this to be rid of the prince." she chuckled darkly. "Now all I need are the ingredients . . . "