ready ron stoppable?

lanie's pov

I got up and did my usual morning routine. I grabbed my instruments and music to prepare for the first ever auditions for the musical. I walked down the stairs as Milo came down after me. I pulled out the cereal and milk and grabbed two bowls.
"You ready Lanie?" He asked me.
"Ready as I'll ever be. I'm going to find out what happened to me and why Maya is behind this." I told him handing him a bowl. As we poured our cereal, Mason ran down the stairs and joined us.
"Hey guys." He said grabbing a bowl.
"Morning Mason." I said shoving another spoonful of cereal in my mouth.
"Morning buddy." Milo added.
"Y'all ready?" He asked making his breakfast.
"I think so. I mean I looked over the music for the auditions today so I think I've got it down for everybody. Are you ready for your first day?" I asked him wondering if he thought anything of it.
"Oh I was asking if y'all were ready for the double date tonight. But, that's good. I think I'm ready for my physics class. I'm really happy with my schedule. I think it's gonna be really fun." He responded with a smile.
"Dude. I don't know how you can do that." Milo said giving him a weird look.
"Do what?" Mason asked for clarification.
"Physics! I mean like it's basically a math class!" Milo said with a laugh.
"I happen to enjoy the art of mathematics." Mason said pretending to be offended.
"Alright, well if you both don't finish you breakfast soon, you're not going to get to enjoy your studies today. And plus Milo, it's auditions for the musical today!" I reminded them.
"Lanie, it's not the main musical. We're just doing Aladdin. You know you should audition." He suggested.
"I'm not in the theater program." I explained to him.
"Hey you don't have to be in the theater program. It's not the main musical remember?" He told me.
"I guess I will then. I mean I studied the music and everything so I might as well give it a shot." I said with a smile.
"Okay we gotta go. Come on!" Milo said getting up and grabbing my instruments. We got up and out of the house and headed straight to the school.

milo's pov

"Okay Mason. We'll see you later okay?" I told him taking Lanie's hand.
"Alright Lovebirds. See you at 3!" He said heading in the opposite side of campus.
"Alright. Theater is this way!!" Lanie said excitedly practically dragging me through the hoard of people. We entered and saw the many different people auditioning.
"Hi Professor. My friend is supposed to be playing in the ensemble but she has an amazing voice and would like to audition." I explained to him.
"I mean anyone is welcome to audition but if you do not get cast in a role, you will be returning to the ensemble is that clear?" He said to her.
"Crystal clear sir." Lanie responded nodding. We walked over to the seats and sat waiting for each person to get called up to the stage.
"Hello and thank you all for joining us to audition for roles today. I want to preface by letting everyone know that just because you are auditioning, it does not mean you will get cast." He said to all of us. As each person went by it soon got to me and Lanie's pair audition.
"You ready Lanie?" I asked her.
"Yes, Ready as I'll ever be." She said with a smile. We stood there waiting for the music to start before getting into the scene.

We'll join a caravan tonight
Count on the stars to be our guides
We'll simply vanish out of sight
Go where the desert road decides
There won't be any obligations
Or fathers to obey.

'Cause we'll be a million miles away.
Leave everything behind
When you choose to lose yourself
Who knows what you might find
And once the journey's done
You'll have some faith in me
After a million miles or so
We might feel like we're free

Maybe we'll travel on the sea.
I'll tend the sails and you can steer.
Watch the waves roll on endlessly
And the horizon disappear
We'll leave all thoughts about the future till some future day

'Cause we'll be a million miles away.
Leave everything behind
When you choose to lose yourself
Who knows what you might find
And once the journey's done
It won't seem quite so far
After a million miles or so
We'll find out who we are