Rainbow Eyes CH. 3

I know this ones short but i just wanted to put something on here :P please vote and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!

*************************************************************

~Crissy's POV~

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to but...would it change who I was?

"Yes." I looked him in the eyes. He smiled and kissed me. Most. Amazing. Kiss. Ever! He was so gentle and he made sure I stayed clear of his fangs. My heart was beating a mile a minuet...probably not the best thing to do but I couldn't help it... he didn't stop kissing me when he moved to my neck. My mind was swirling...

"Are you sure love?" he whispered.

"Yes." I closed my eyes tight.

The pain was excruciating! I wanted scream but I stopped myself. I didn't want Daniel to hear me...before I blacked out I saw Andy looking at me with care in his eyes.

"Don't worry love. I'll keep care of you." He smiled his amazing smile once again.

~Andy's POV~

I almost couldn't stop myself when I bit her. Almost. She lay limp in my arms. I walked into the living room with her in my arms. Crystal was sitting next to Jacob, his eyes were fixated on her.

"Crystal...we can go now."

'Thank god. Jacob is annoying me...he keeps staring at me...' she told me. Yes, I can read minds...

"It was nice meeting you Jacob..." she got up.

"You really have to go?" he pouted.

"Yes I'm sorry. I'll see you some other time." She smiled and walked out. He still hasn't seen Crissy...it wouldn't be good if he did see her...I jogged out the back door. I ran to my house, it wasn't far...maybe a 5 minuet run...

"Haha I beat you." Crystal said as I was walking through the door. I looked down at Crissy and back to her. "Oh...right." I rolled my eyes.

"There you are." Jasper walked behind Crystal and hugged her. "I missed you." He kissed her neck.

"I was only gone for twenty minuets..." she laughed a bit.

"That's too long." He smiled at her.

"Oh my god you guys! Get a friggin room!" I hate it when they do that. Its like they're rubbing it my face that they love each other and I have no one...

"Who's the dead girl?" Jasper looked at me.

"This is Crissy, and she's not dead."

"Sleeping?"

"No you imbecile. She's changing. I bit her."

"Oh...cool. So you finally will have someone?" I just looked at him. "What?" I walked to my room upstairs. I laid Crissy on my bed, it was only a matter of time until Daniel and the rest of the mutts show up...I sighed.

"Andy they're here." Crystal's voice came from downstairs. I looked at Crissy one last time, I need to be there when she changes.

"Crystal how long until Crissy gets up?"

"In about two hours." I ran downstairs. Jasper and Crystal were sitting on the couch. I stood next to them. The back window smashed, I knew it was Daniel.

'Where the hell is she bloodsucker?!' the mutt jumped in front of us, Jasper stood in front of Crystal in a defensive position.

"I have no idea what you're talking about dog." I said nonchalantly. He growled.

'You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where is she?!'

"Who?" I love irritating stupid mutts. He growled again and snapped at me.

'Crissy!'

"Oh. I don't know where she is..." I shrugged.

'I can smell her...'

I shrugged again. He snapped at me, this time I grabbed his muzzle tightly, he whined. I looked him in the eye.

"Leave dog. Don't test me." I growled deeply.

'Yeah? What are you going to do?'

"You really want to know?"

'You're not as scary as you think bloodsucker.'

I picked him up by his muzzle and changed my other arm, my claws a foot long on every finger and my thumb. I put the tips of them to his neck.

"I told you not to test me." I said in a growl. His eyes widened he whined again.

'Let me go!' I dropped him, he ran away his tail between his legs. I changed my arm back.

"Keep an eye on them...they might come back as a pack." I looked at Crystal, she nodded. I walked back to my room.

*************************************************************************

Yes i know i used Jasper and he has the same powers and stuff i just like his name...i dont like twilight...well the movies. i liked the book when it wasnt popular...anyways the arm changing thing is a little confusing right? well its from this game called prototype its a really good video game :P i'll put a video of what it is so you can understand... xD (oh and just imagine them a bit more realistic looking...and he only has the claws...nothing else xD)