Rainbow Eyes

PART 2!!!! Chapter one of 'Rainbow eyes' please comment and vote!!!! i might to a quick recap after this...just so you guys can keep on track with what im writing xD Enjoy!!!

******************************************************************

~Crissy's POV~

I woke up the next morning, I looked out the window, it was raining. I looked over to see Daniel sleeping like a log beside me. I smiled. Last night was wonderful...if you catch my drift. Daniel was good...like really good. I laid on his chest he was snoring really loud.

"Daniel...Daniel!" well he did say to not worry about hurting him because it's almost impossible. I grabbed my pillow and waked him over the face with it. She still didn't wake up. "Oh my god...Daniel wake up you big oaf!" I hit him again. "You know what fine." I got up and put on him shirt and my underwear. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a cup of water.

"Crissy what are you doing?" Jacob walked out of him room shirtless.

"Have a good sleep? Or did you even get any?"

"I'm...not going to answer that. Now can you please tell me what your doing? And...why are you wearing Daniel's shirt?!"

"Because it's comfy."

"Crissy please please tell me you didn't do anything last night." He wants me to tell him that so...

"I didn't do anything last night." I walked into my room, ha I still didn't tell him what I was doing. I closed the door, I didn't really want Jacob to see Daniel...well...naked.

"You asked for it." I was just about to splash him but he grabbed my arm without opening his eyes. "Wow! The great log is up!" I put down the cup. He sat up looking at me with his eyebrow raised.

"You could say that again." He smirked and winked. He obviously liked me wearing his shirt...

"Get dressed." I grabbed my jeans, slipped them on and walked downstairs closing the door behind me of course. His shirt was way too big for me but it was his. I don't know why but it made me happy to wear his clothes, its as if I were in his arms.

"Hey Crissy." Jenny was wearing Jacobs shirt and her jeans kinda like me. Haha that's cute. She was making coffee.

"Hi Jenny." We both looked at each other and kinda laughed.

"What's so funny?" Jacob walked in. "oh..." he saw us both. He walked behind Jenny and kissed her shoulder. I'm glad their happy, they're perfect for each other. "Good morning sexy." He smacked her butt.

"Umm hello I'm right here."

"Yeah. So?" he turned his head. I rolled my eyes.

~Daniel's POV~

I got dressed and walked downstairs. Crissy was sitting on the couch.

"I've gotta go." Olivia texted me a couple minuets ago, she said she needed me.

"Right now?" Crissy pouted. I really wish I didn't have to go...

"Yes..." she got up and gave me a hug.

"Will I see you later?" she looked up at me.

"Probably."

"Okay." She smiled.

"So do I have to go home without a shirt?" I would if she wanted to keep my shirt...

"You could..."

"Yeah I know. I will." I smiled. "I'll see you later." I kissed her goodbye. People must've thought I was crazy walking around with no shirt on when its raining...but I didn't care. It felt nice. I walked in the front door to my place.