You are the only exception <3 CH 10

Chapter TEN!!!! im so proud of myself :P this is the end of Part 1 part two is coming up. I'll keep it in the same group but im changing the title for part 2. xD if that makes sence....oh well xD comment vote and enjoy!!!

***************************************************

~Crissy's POV~

No. He can't be twenty two...he doesn't look like it. Come to think of it he never told me how old he was. He's in high school. He cant be twenty two he just cant!

"Crissy. I can explain." Daniel's blue eyes pierced mine. "But...I have to tell you in private." I knew what he meant. It had to do with him being a werewolf, he couldn't tell Jacob.

"You are NOT talking to her in private! Tell her right now or leave." Jacob interrupted.

"He can't tell you Jacob. Go into the kitchen or something." He sighed and walked into the kitchen. "Okay now you can tell me."

"Well you know how I'm...what I am?"

"Yeah."

"Well...we don't age. As soon as we become one we stop aging."

"...o...kay."

"I changed when I was nineteen."

"So...your nineteen."

"Yeah. If I weren't a werewolf then I'd be twenty two."

"Oh...I see."

"So. You can forget about me being twenty two. Cause I'm not." ...well. He's got a point...he's really only nineteen...

"Okay...I've already forgot." Ha. No I haven't. I never forget anything. He smiled and kissed me again. I stopped after a couple seconds.

"Why does Jacob hate you so much?" he laughed.

"Because when I was ten I was a little shit...well...I still am but that was the year I started swearing and trying to be cool." He laughed again. "But now I don't have to try." He winked at me.

"Yeah okay Kanye West." I smirked.

"I am not Kanye West..." I laughed again. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay I gave you two enough time. Daniel get out of my house." Jacob walked back into the living room.

"I'll talk to you later or something okay honey?" I smiled and nodded. He kissed me goodbye and left clipping Jacobs shoulder on the way out.

"Crissy I don't want you around him. Let alone be with him!" he stood in front of me.

"Whatever Jacob." I walked to my room slamming the door. After awhile I decided to talk a walk. Jacob was at Smokey's place catching up with Jenny.

The days went by, Daniel and I were together and we hung out with all of my friends even though they didn't like him that much. After about a month though Snug and Luke started to soften up. Almost a year went by. Daniel, Snug and Luke were best friends by now. And he said that I was doing a good job keeping away from vampires...of course I've never seen one. Travis still hated Daniel, they got into fights every so often but they weren't that bad...a couple black eyes and some broken noses that's about it. They never fought in front of me though. Olivia and I have become best friends as well. She hangs out with us on the days she's actually attending school, but now school was over! Hallelujah! The sun rose on a bright and sunny Saturday, it was almost fall it wasn't as warm as other summer days. Luckily I have a boyfriend who's practically a walking heater. I got up and took a shower, after I walked down stairs. Jacob was sitting on the couch with Jenny in his arms watching SpongeBob (lol) he and Jenny were together now. He is thinking of getting her a ring...he told me last night. That would be awesome. I smiled.