You are the only exception <3 CH 3

Hey poeple! im sorry this took so long i was gone all weekend! again im sorry!

i know this is short but it has a bunch of stuff in it please comment and vote! :D

btw i know what you may be thinking "oh great another werewolf story" but wait!! its not like that!!! please give me a chance! :)

**********************************************

Beside Smokey there was a guy who I didn't recognize but somehow...I kinda did. He was tall; taller than Smokey and he was 6 foot 5. He had shaggy brown hair and was very muscular kinda like Daniel. I looked closer...he had hazel eyes that looked kinda sad; even though he was smiling. Wait...

"T...Travis?" I looked at him again. It was Travis but how? He was tiny, and...and...now he's huge!

"Hi Crissy." He smiled crookedly like he used to.

"How...what..."

"I'll explain later..."

"Later?! No I want to know now." Travis was -is- my best friend I want to know what happened to him. This was weird...how could someone one day be tiny and the next huge?! This was really confusing. He sighed and looked at Smokey; he gave Travis a small nod and walked out of the room.

"Crissy..." he walked towards me; I looked up at him.

"Crissy something happened...when I was sick."

"What?! Are you okay? Well you look fine but well..." I was searching for words.

"No Crissy I'm fine. You see...my family has a secret."

"What kind of secret?" he sighed.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand -he was so warm...- and pulled me to the back yard. He looked around and pulled me to the forest -his backyard ended at the forest-

"Crissy if you get scared...I'll understand."

"What? Why would I get scared?" he looked at me and walked farther into the woods.

"Travis..." I couldn't see him anymore...okay maybe I was getting a little scared...I didn't like being alone...unless I was in my room or something. It was starting to get dark out and I couldn't see very well. I heard something in front of me, it sounded as if it were coming closer. I took a couple steps backwards.

"Travis...is that...you?" my voice was a little shaky. That thing coming closer was only a couple feet away; branches were cracking. It almost sounded as if it had four legs...

"Travis?!" I stepped back a bit more. Something huge and black jumped out of the forest. I screamed and fell. I looked at the creature; it was a gigantic wolf! It sat in front of me, I stumbled to my feet, it just watched no expression...well it didn't look like it was going to kill me. It was a very pretty wolf though, it had many colours in its fur, its paws were huge as were its ears. I saw its eyes...hazel...and sad looking...no. it cant be. That's impossible! I looked closer...

"Travis?" okay wow I feel like an idiot...talking to a wolf...that jumped out of the forest and may just kill me. Its barked and sat up. Oh no... the wolf walked towards me I had to look up a bit to meet its eyes. It barked again and licked my face. Eww...I wiped the slobber off my face. It sounded as if it were chuckling. I don't know how it just did. The wolf came closer and sat down, it lifted its arm and curled it around me as if it were hugging me. ... okay...a gigantic wolf is hugging me...oh well might as well make the best of it. I've always wanted to pet a wolf. I slowly gave it a hug to. It was so warm! Kinda like how Travis's hand was...the wolf got up, looked at me for a second and jumped back into the forest. This was so weird...I heard rustling again. Travis appeared out of the darkness.

"Crissy...I'm surprised..." he stopped walking.

"Why?"

"You stayed."

"Yeah...so?"

"Crissy that was me..." ...what?! I was right? But that was a stupid thought of mine...

"WHAT?!?!"

"The secret..."

"is that you turn into a friggin gigantic wolf?! What the hell?" he laughed.

"yeah...pretty much." My face probably was priceless. He laughed again. "Crissy let me explain...Smokey and me are...well...what you might call werewolves..."

"So you like howl at a full moon and get killed by silver bullets?" I cut in.

"...no."

"Oh well then your not a werewolf..."

"Crissy..."

"Sorry..."

"no...we aren't like that. We just turn into a wolf...a big wolf. We act like wild wolves."

"So you eat deer?" I can be so random at times...

"...no."

"Oh..." he sighed.

"...okay this is going to be harder than I expected...Crissy...we are people that change into wolves when we want...we're strong and fast...is that better? Do you understand?" I nodded.

"That's pretty awesome..." I smiled; he smiled back.

"Yeah...there's something else..."

"What...?"

"Well...there's something called...imprinting..."

"Okay...what's that mean?"

"Well...its kinda like love at first sight...but like a million times stronger..."

"Okay..."

"Crissy...I imprinted on you..."

**********************************************

I'm working on the next chapter right now so it'll be up soon! i promise it will be longer than this!! comment and vote!! :D