Chapter 98

I woke up to kisses. I smiled knowing it was Ross. I opened my eyes and saw him and smiled. After seeing his face, it quickly faded. I sat up and looked at him. "Are you okay?" I ask. He crossed his arms. "Riker won't what?" He asked. Oh I was just having a dream. Riker was teasing me about Ross and I having to spend a day together. "Oh. I was having a dream about us and Riker wouldn't stop teasing me. I guess I must've spoken it." I said. He uncrossed his and stared at me. "Oh okay." He said and smiled. "Aww your jealous." I tease. "No I'm not." He said. I got up and stretched. I then wrapped my arms around him. "Aww you don't have to be. I don't even spend time with Riker. I only spend time with you and everyone else around. Plus he's with my sister. I have the top Lynch, I'm head over heels for." I say and bop his nose. He blushes. "Really?" He asks. "I have Fallin' In Love you and I am aren't I?" I ask. He blushes even harder as his arms come around my waist. "I love you too." He says. I peck his lips. "You are my one and only." I say. He smiles. "You are my one and only." He says. I smile and we seal it with a kiss.

"Hey girly!" Delly greets me. I laugh. "Yes. What's up?" I ask. "Oh nothing but I want to ask you something." She said. "Sure what is it?" I ask. "Well my friend Cassie's birthday is in 2 days and I was wondering if you can help me find her a present tomrrow. Do you know anything she might like?" I ask. "Well I don't know exactly how Cassie is but I'm pretty sure she'll accept anything you get her." I smiled. "Oh okay. We'll don't let Ross keep you up too late so meet me tomrrow morning at 10." She said. I blush. "We bearly hang out much lately. We only cuddle just until he has somewhere to go. He's been acting really weird lately." I say. She laughs. "He's weird? Your weird." She said and laughed once again and walked away. What just happened!? "Remember 10㏂!!!" She shouted once again. I laugh. "Lynchs". I mumble. "I heard that!!" She shouted. I laugh and run outside. I don't know why but I did. Next thing I know I bumped into a rock hard chest.

I fell down on my butt. "Hey! Watch where y-" I look up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Who are you?" I ask. "Jake. I'm Jake Tristen." He says. "I'm L-" He cuts me off. "I know who you are. I watch your show with my sister. Great stuff by the way." He says. I smile. "Thanks." I say. He then offers me his hand and I take it and get up. "Thanks." I say. He then stares at me. "Umm why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Because your so much more beautiful in person." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did she know her one and only was watching!! Oooooo Comment and Vote!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥